“As always never disappoints”
Review of Caffe Amici

Caffe Amici
Ranked #105 of 6,781 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 18
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My little favorite hide away in sydney , great home food, family service , nice owners and at very reasonable price and never do they rush you.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Reminded me of my college girlfriend. She was Italian, it was home cooking allright but just plain bad food, highly skeptical of past reviews' legitimacy. Same attitude but a restaurant like this in Italy would close in 3 months.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Really delicious food, clearly run by Italians who are passionate about the food. Atmosphere is casual, open for breakfast lunch and dinner, and prices are great value for money. I was surprised the venue was about half full on a Tuesday night for early dinner. I had the fettuccine bolognese and it was really fantastic. Two thumbs up. I loved that the server (who may have been the owner) asked me if I’d like it with chili, which is exactly how I like it. Must pop in for lunch too.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Caffe’ Ameci
A family’s love of food.
Like others we found this gem on TripAdvisor while looking for an Italian restaurant. We are always attracted to smaller places that produce home style cooking. This was one that fit the bill. The charming waitress was the partner to the owner, sharing enthusiastically her favorites. We all had pasta, 4 different ways: Tuna, bolognese, spicy and eggplant. The best part, not like all Italian joints, each dish was radically different and true to its name. With a small wine list option, we chose an Italian red.
We closed the place, talking shop with the owners and having them share ideas for our next adventure in Port Douglas. Steve is from Italy and appeared well travelled and knowledgeable and Tania provided the charm and sparkle. Don’t miss this special place. Make sure you get the special lemoncello, she won’t share the recipe, however! Thank you Tania and Steve.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Had the Garlic bread to start, delicious and and generous serve.
The linguine arabbiata was absolutely amazing!!!! Had the caramel cheesecake for dessert and that was definitely the best cheesecake I’ve ever had! Amazing food and amazing service. Can’t wait to come back to Sydney and visit again!