Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
Radisson
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 129
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 197
US$ 188
  • Pool
The Westin Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$ 280
US$ 156
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 188/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 176
US$ 103
US$ 82
    Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 92/night.

Swissotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
    US$ 153
    US$ 145
    Agoda.com
    Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 171/night.

Four Seasons Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
    US$ 251
    US$ 185
    FourSeasons.com
    Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 215/night.

Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
    US$ 132
    US$ 98
    Priceline
    Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 109/night.

The Sydney Boulevard Hotel(Sydney)(Great Value!)
    US$ 193
    US$ 103
    Priceline
    • Restaurant
    All reviewslight railhour receptionparking underneathbroadway shopping centreblackout curtainsthe usual amenitiescomfortable place to stayrestaurants and cafeshigher levelsliding doorair connight's sleeppublic transportother guestsconvenient locationstay there againshort walk
    Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The room is good, although I wouldn't call it 4 star, more like 3.5 star, it's a bit tired and the air conditioner randomly works but that did not impact on my rating. The lower rating is based on the bad service by the night manager.

I ordered a delivery pizza and when it hadn't arrived after 90 minutes of placing the order, I rang Pizza Hut...they informed me they'd delivered it an hour ago. When I rang reception they said they tried to ring me & knock on my door but apparently I didn't answer!?!...I know I received neither...I was in my room all night. The night receptionist was not interested in hearing my side of the story, instead dismissing me as "lying"

I can handle average accommodation but I cannot and will not handle bad customer service.

I hope management reads this review and gives the night manager some much needed customer service training!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
    Haven H, Front Office Manager at Best Western Haven Glebe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Hello TheWebCeleb, thank you for your candid feedback. I must apologize for the inconvenience caused by the pizza delivery, it would appear that there was a misunderstanding. I would very much like to talk to you directly. that way, you can give me the details of what happened so that we can pursue the issue with the staff involved. If you could contact me on fosglebe@havenhotel.com.au, We can discuss the matter further. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Good location and friendly staff.
    Unfortunately the air conditioning was making a terrible noise and with a 30 degrees temperature outside it was impossible to leave the door open.
    Overall the hotel is nice housekeeping should be a bit more attentive (bathroom was left untidy.
    Also the hotel offer voucher to the Glebe cafe across the road and it’s terrible.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Hello BatonCanelle, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am very disappointed that your stay was less than great.
    Please accept our apology for the inconvenience.
    If you would like to discuss the matter further, please contact me on fosglebe@haven hotel.com.au

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Nice accomadation for short stay. Good room service and very central in Sydney easy access via good transport links.
    Staff very helpful but after requesting to check in early following a 24 hour flight and arriving in Sydney at 11.00 we still had to wait till 14.00. Otherwise no other issue.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
    Haven H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Haven Glebe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Hello Shirley, Thank you for your review. I'm very happy to hear that the our location was convenient, and that you liked the service. We regret that we couldn't provide you with an early check in when you arrived, as there were no available rooms at 11AM, because check out is at 10AM and some guests had checked out late. We do try to provide early check-in for guests that request it, but it is subject to availability. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Good location close to bus and walking everywhere (which also means some traffic noise). Affordable parking at $15/night was handy. Rooms are small but very clean. Bathrooms small but nicely refurbed and L'Occitane amenities. Nowhere to put toiletry bag though - hang only. Friendly staff at front desk and water in foyer. No commune space or facilities (apart from a gym) but it's a great alternative to a city stay and very affordable. Good cafes and restaurants and pubs in area too. Wifi was intermittent.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor, not on main street side if possible
    • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
    1  Thank lifeoftravel08914
    Haven H, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Haven Glebe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear guest, thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm glad to hear that your stay with us was a good one. I'm glad you liked you L'Occitane amenities, and that our staff made you feel welcome. We regret that the street noise bothered you. Next time we'll make sure you get a quiet room. Glebe is a great suburb and walking distance to the CBD. We appreciate your feedback on the rooms, it has been passed on to management. We hope to see you again at your Haven soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Great position with many eateries, pubs and retailers within close walking distance. Light rail and busses to everywhere. Some city views and a short trip to airport. Looking forward to staying again at this quiet location.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
    Review collected in partnership with Best Western
    1  Thank janetteg595
    Michael P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Haven Glebe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Hi Janett, Thank you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and found our location convenient. We look forward to your next stay with us!