1,815 results
All reviews free mini bar free happy hour loft room china doll yoga mat blue sydney blue hotel finger wharf tote bag apple tv botanical gardens unique hotel free breakfast art gallery opera house potts point hotel experience
Reviewed 19 April 2016

The hotel was very unique - quirky elegance. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed the décor, free happy hour 5p-7p, free breakfast, and the free mini fridge/bar with more extra goodies in the room. The location was great, right on the water, walking distance to view the Opera House or go to the CBD. We walked to Darling Harbor and it didn't take too long but we took a cab back. The cabs are plentiful and not expensive. Will definitely stay there again when we come back to Sydney. Thanks for a great stay Ovolo!

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Adam T, General Manager at Ovolo Woolloomooloo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Hi Jolene,

Thanks so much for dropping by to share your recent Ovolo Woolloomooloo experience. We are thrilled that you had such an amazing time with us and enjoyed the sites Sydney has to offer.

If you are ever in town in the future we hope that there is no other choice of hotel for you to stay at.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

This hotel has recently been renewed, everything is so new, and the service is impecable.
Daily breakfast free of charge, daily drinks during happy hour for free and cool atmosphere.
This hotel totally surpassed my expectations. Deffinitely recomend!!

Room tip: Don t forget happy hour. Free drinks from 5pm to 7pm ;)
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Adam T, General Manager at Ovolo Woolloomooloo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Dear Alek,

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this absolutely fabulous review following your recent Ovolo experience.

We love that you had such an amazing time with us and loved all the freebies Ovolo is known for.

I hope we see you again soon when you are next in town.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

We had a suite it was perfect every detail perfect. We are in love with the hotel. We will be back definitely. Every thing was easy, the staff were great the concierge was lovely, everything was easy for us. We stay in Sydney hotels every few months, we usually try somewhere new, but this is now my Sydney home.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Adam T, General Manager at Ovolo Woolloomooloo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

Dear Lee,

This is the best review by the best guest :)

We love that you love us so much. Feedback like this makes us really proud of the hard work that we all put in day in and day out.

We all really appreciate you spreading the Ovolo love so that other potential guests can see what they will be missing out on if they stay elsewhere!

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Ovolo for a friends birthday. The hotel is beautiful. The details, the staff the furnishings are impeccable. There are so many close restaurants near by and the cbd is a short cab ride if needed. The stand out here is the service, the staff went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. Special mention to Alexandro who was so lovely and helpful during our stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear (I am sorry I cannot see a name!),

Thank you so very very much for such a wonderful write-up! I love that you loved everything about your stay and have taken the time to tell others.

Thank you also for praising Alessandro's efforts. He is a great guy. Always striving to go above and beyond for our guest's. I will pass this on and make a fuss over him :)

I really look forward to when we are able to welcome you back to Ovolo Woolloomooloo.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

I've stayed at Ovolo a couple of times in the last 3 weeks and I love the place. The hotel itself is funky and in a great location but it is the staff who really make the experience. I am disabled so I need a bit more help than most but nothing is a problem with the team at the hotel. From concierge to coffee shop they are just brilliant. Bit of renovation going on currently but it is unobtrusive and I'm looking forward to seeng what is next on their list.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Adam T, General Manager at Ovolo Woolloomooloo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Dear Businessdr,

Thank you so much for coming back again and again. Nothing is more flattering than a return guest constantly coming back.

I do think I know you - I am the tall bald guy always in your way. Sorry about that! I promise to take a wiser birth in future!

We really appreciate the review and the kind words on the staff. You are so right, it is my team that make all the difference. I am so lucky to have some of the best in the business.

I know you are back soon, I look forward to saying hello then.

Take care,