“Sydney Weekend getaway”

Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard
Ranked #96 of 181 Hotels in Sydney
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great time, Overall the Hotel is in a great location, has fantastic staff especially the restaurant staff. Always there helpfully & happy. The counter Check-in staff were very attentive and professional, greeted us on arrival, we arrived early but was accommodated with the use of the gym facilities for changing. Great coffee at the restaurant and room facilities were welcomed.

3  Thank Jaye F
APILARSKI, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Dear Jaye F

Thanks for choosing to stay with us. I appreciate the time you took to review our hotel.

Yes Yes Yes. Thanks for the five star awesomeness. I'm super happy that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed the interaction with the team members. They are some of worlds best hoteliers and love looking after their guests.

Thanks again

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Great central location and comfortable. The room needed curtains, not old heavy shutters which stuck. The shower let water spray over the floor which was annoying. I would stay again but would hope that some updates were done before then.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear

We have some updates planned and I can't wait to get some more feedback from you on the changes that will occur. The shutters are going. We'll be replacing them with some really nice looking curtains. We'll also be doing some more renovations around the hotel that will no doubt be impressive also. We look forward to seeing you again. When you are ready to come back. Let me know at mbailey@travelodge.com.au

Thanks and see you soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Lovely hotel and great value for money. Buffet breakfast was a huge hit and being so close to the wedding we went to at the Rocks, was very convenient. Would definitely stay here again if we had to come back to Sydney.

Dear Brooke M

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We aim to offer a great product at a great rate and it sounds like we hit the nail on the head. We look forward to seeing you when you come back to the Harbour City

Thanks again

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Good central location. Reception staff were not very friendly. Impatient and abrupt. Had to pay an extra $5 to get room service delivered! Paid extra for a day of high speed wifi, but couldn't get it to work for the first day. Reception showed me how to work it, but wouldn't give me another day.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear markaZ8976BM

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the interaction with the team. I can assure you that this is not our aim. We have just upped the speed of our Free WiFi and I'll be happy to show you how to connect it when you return to see us. Thanks again

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Great location to Darling Harbour. Overpriced Friday night price for the experience. Customer service under par. Not friendly and we were checked into someone else's room on arrival. Beds were really hard. Would only stay if there wasn't anything else available.

Dear Linda C

I'm sorry to hear that there was a mix up. Can I look into this for you. Could you contact me at mbailey@travelodge.com.au?

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the beds. We have just had had these replaced in the hotel. We'd we happy to remake the bed for you with extra layers of blankets for you next time you stay with us.