Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
All reviews martin place place restaurant heritage tour dining credit gpo building high tea beautiful hotel city stay pillow menu light rail wonderful stay the executive lounge buffet breakfast the heart of the city the location is perfect would definitely stay here again room was spacious
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021

What an exceptional 5 day stay! The Fullerton Hotel Team are warm, accommodating and provided us with 5 STAR customer service. This is our home away from home hotel. We love staying at The Fullerton Hotel and will be back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew Adams, Other at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear luxecommunications,
It is such a delight to read your review following your recent stay at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney. My team and I are overjoyed with your comments and kind words. As we are ever striving to provide a superior experience, it is a pleasure to hear that your stay with us was as we hoped, and more! We thank you for choosing us as your home away from home in the heart of Sydney and we look forward to welcoming you home again soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

The hotel was definitely a touch of class complimented by the friendly staff, the over cleanliness of the room and common areas. I would definitely recommend this hotel as great affordable short stay for sure.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew Adams, Other at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Dear vincenz02020,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we are delighted to hear that your visit was what we had hoped for. Please know that as we are ever striving to improve our standard of guest service and provide guests with the experience and facilities expected; your feedback (and scores) as well as time taken, is much appreciated. Your recommendation is sincerely appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back, to the heart of Sydney, on your next stay.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Needing to impress my work collogues at the annual morning tea I headed to The Fullerton Hotel to pickup a selection of mini cakes. To say they were impress would be an understatement. The blueberry philly cheese cake was amazing. The bar staff were extremely helpful going though all of the options available to me and having me in and out in no time. I'll definitely be going back next time I need to impress someone for their birthday or the next work morning tea.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Azzmah,
Thank you for leaving such a wonderful commendation for our Signature Fullerton Cakes and staff. We are overjoyed to have been able to create such a memorable experience for your special occasion and we look forward to your next visit. My team and I are delighted to receive your rating and review - and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on a future occasion.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Our weekend stay at the Fullerton was fabulous...
Had stayed here many times when it was the Westin and before Covid so was happy that it was as great as ever...
Thanks to the pleasant welcoming staff ...
The rooms were spacious and very clean...
Loved the lobby...
Great position...
Great value...
Can't wait to return...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew Adams, Other at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Dear Max W,
Thank you for reviewing your Fullerton stay! It is always a pleasure to receive your commendation. I would be delighted to share your positive comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank you again for sharing, and we hope to be able to share some more Fullerton Memories together in the near future.

Reviewed 24 May 2021

We were treated like royalty over our anniversary weekend! I loved the mixture of the beautifully modern rooms (think plenty of glass, beautiful blue frosting, sparkling silver accents, full length windows) with the classic architecture of the building. The staff treated us wonderfully and made our special occasion that much more memorable - I highly recommend the executive superior king room...you won't go wrong!

Dear locita94,
My team and I are so grateful to you for your kind words and for sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear that we were able to make memories with you on such a special occasion. Please rest assured that I have shared your sentiments with our team, who were vastly appreciative of your time taken. Your continued support is what drives us to continue creating more memorable experiences, for all our guests.
Thank you again for sharing, and we hope to be able to share some more memories together in the near future.