My husband and our three children aged 10, 11 and 14 and I stayed here for 10 days in August 2012. The location is superb, 2 to 3 minutes walk to Circular Quay and approx 5 minutes to the Opera House. We arrived at the Hotel at 6.15am as we had an early flight from the UK. The male receptionist was extremely helpful and did his best to get us an early check in, which he manged for about 11am instead of 2pm. We left our cases/bags with him and went for an early morning explore of Sydney.
We had a one bedroomed suite which was very well equipped with hob, fridge and microwave and sufficient cutlery and crockery. The room was very clean.
All the members of staff that we met were very helpful and courteous. We had a very minor problem in that the toaster in the room was faulty and the Receptionist replaced it straight away. I felt that if we had have had any real issues the staff would have sorted it out efficiently for us. A great Hotel for families, well worth the price. I would definately return and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in Sydney's colourful past in The Rocks. Select from Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney's unique offing of historic Terrace Houses, One bedroom apartments and spacious Studio Rooms. This 61 room boutique hotel is a hidden treasure, the Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney is only moments from Circular Quay, the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Sydney
- Sydney Clarion Collection
- Clarion Sydney