2,136 results
All reviews observatory hotel globe bar high tea beautiful hotel rocks area circular quay junior suite kent street steam room quiet street turn down service indoor pool pillow menu beautiful room rooms are large five star hotel harbour view
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful afternoon! The room and table settings were just beautiful and staff attentive and friendly from the moment we arrived.

High tea was absolutely fabulous, it was beautifully presented and each piece was so delicate and delicious! Their scones and the chocolate eggs were the stand out!!

The only suggestion for a change I would make is to include a description of each tea in their menu rather than just listing the types.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful city and beautifully decorated hotel. Perfect location. 5 mins walk to Central Quey. Extremely polite, friendly and helpful staff. Amazing breakfast. Everything you would look for in a first class hotel. My kids loved splashing about in the spacious and special pool. I loved the little mint boxes beautifully presented with the room service. Wonderful stay over all...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Very friendly, helpful staff ! Clean hotels with an eye for little details (flowers !).
The breakfast buffet was very tasteful and we loved the little extra with the make and serve at the table what you wanted !

Room Tip: Rooms with a view on the water are very nice !
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Everything about the Langham Sydney exudes top notch service and class. Staff are highly professional, friendly and helpful. Location of this hotel is very good, especially if you are cruising out from the nearby cruise terminal. The restaurant menu, I felt, was a bit limited for dinner, but the buffet breakfast was marvelous. Our two room suite was lush and super comfortable, with a view out to the harbor. If you can afford it I highly recommend this fine, luxury hotel in Sydney.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Edmundo_de_ABQ
Reviewed 27 April 2017

The Langham in Sydney was such a treat for my kids and I. Upon check-in they had miniature robes, cookies, juice, and adorable backpacks laid out for my children, and the pampering continued from there. As a single mom I felt so taken care of and safe, we wanted to just hang out there all day! The Langham pink taxi was such a treat, the breakfast buffet scrumptious, the pool a quite unusual delight, and all of the staff extraordinary. Plus the rooms are well insulated with thick walls - we slept like rocks! 6 stars!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family