All reviews would stay again paddy's market light rail one bedroom apartment george st comfy bed easy walk circular quay central location opera house chinatown microwave transport
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Quick and easy to book in with very pleasant reception staff, The offer to help with our luggage was not needed as we used the provided trolley. The 2 room apartment was well appointed comfortable and clean. The kitchen had the basics for cooking with micro dishwasher and tea and coffee. A flat screen in both the lounge and bedroom and the most comfy bed ever .(I believe the brand was called a cloud 9). A nice bathroom with the shower over the bath which makes it a bit difficult for me with my dicky knee. I should have asked for a room with shower only as they will provide one if requested. There is no safe in the room but as you need a key card in the lift to reach the floors it is quite secure or you can leave valuables in the safe at reception.

Room Tip: You may get road noise on lower floors so request a higher floor for quietness.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Yannick D, General Manager at Seasons Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Joybelle2015,

Thanks for your lovely review on TripAdvisor. Continuous feedback assists us in maintaining what we do well and improving areas of need. I was delighted to read you enjoyed the well appointed comfortable and clean apartment at the Seasons Darling Harbour. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the 1 bedroom apartment (with balcony).
Room was clean, bed was really comfy.
Balcony view was of china town, which we didn’t mind to have a glass of wine and each the wold go by before going out for dinner in darling harbour (walked).
Love that everything is in walking distance!
Wouldn’t stay for more than a night! Just a great place to lay your head down for the night!
Parking is on Harbour st (before the hotel on the corner, called Dixon car park) $45 for 24hours... but have to get validated by hotel in the morning.
We arrived at hotel at 4pm. The day afternoon we left the car there all day until 330pm!! Get your moneys worth!!

Stayed: April 2018
Yannick D, General Manager at Seasons Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Freeloving,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. I was delighted to read you enjoyed the clean room the comfy bed. The hotel location is spot on - extremely easy to access to darling harbour/china town and city centre by walk. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Arrived under a friends booking and they refused me entry without a phone call from my my friend who booked. This is despite having room prepaid and my personal credit card and drivers licence for security.
The rooms are terribly worn and unclean. Much better options available in Sydney for same or less cost.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear ask6400,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor - I was particularly disappointed to read you were facing the issue upon checking in. Due to the standard check-in process we do however require the actual booker to be presented at reception. Worse case scenario, a pre-arrangement can be organised if the actual booker has authorised another person to check in on behalf - this will make the whole check in process runs smoothly.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We arrived late evening and checked in with a promise that we had a great room that had been recently refurbished... really? The approach to the room from the hall way was accompanied by a strong strange odour that we eventually put down to cooking smells coming through the vents. The hallway wasn't that clean although walls looked fairly newly painted, bright white paint didn't give it a welcome feel though.
The room wasn't overly clean and the carpets didn't look to have been vacuumed for a while. The room itself was ok, furniture was dated, white stark walls didn't give a great feel to it. The beds and linen were both clean and comfortable. We constantly had to request for the room to be cleaned, but the carpet was only hoovered once during the stay. Tea and coffee was provided, occasionally... we asked regularly at reception, who in fairness were happy to hand over a few Tea bags but they were rarely filled in the room. In the end we gave up and bought our own.
The location was great though, on the border of the Asian quarter and Darling Harbour, another great feature, although unloved like the rest of the hotel was the shared roof top pool. There were a few missing and broken tiles and not many beds but what a view!!!
What a shame, it could be so good but needs a good revamp to take it to what it could be

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear GB61GB,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I was delighted to read you enjoyed the clean room and comfortable bed.

Your comments regarding the our housekeeping services have been passed onto the Housekeeping Manager for immediate attention. Feedback such as this is important in our goal to continually improve our services and facilities. I apologise for the inconsistent service from Housekeeping and I hope this experience has not permanently marred your opinion of the Seasons Darling Harbour.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This hotel with apartments was across the road from Darling Harbour area on one side and and China town on the other with many restaurants and bars close by and a short walk to shopping are and Circular Quay approx 30mins walk. . The entrance was run down,walls were scuffed, and doorway dirty with simple furnishings not very attractive however the rooms were a good size with small dining and siiting area and kitchenette , with adequate amenities. Nice to have tea and coffee and toiletries replaced every day also clean linen .Clean but simply decorated and furnished. There was a swimming pool and gym although it was in another part of the hotel on 18th floor so we didn't use it.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear MaM250357,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I was delighted to read you enjoyed the clean and good size rooms. Continuous feedback assists us in maintaining what we do well and improving areas of need. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.