All reviews would stay again paddy's market light rail one bedroom apartment george st comfy bed easy walk circular quay central location opera house chinatown microwave transport
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

I am not the kind of person to usually write reviews but i was absolutely disgusted with our visit at this so called 4 star hotel. The place absolutely stunk. The interior was old and outdated and it was in china town rather then darling harbour. What i am most angry about was the service. We called for help and could not understand the operator. We went down stairs and her response was i don't know to our questions and what followed was being charged 70 dollars for our over night stay due to 'lack of' information from the hotel staff. We lines up for help and she said she will have to make a call and proceeded with other customers until i was forced to say. Could you please make the phone call now. Diagusted in the servise. I recommend 4 pointsby Sheraton or the Swiss hotel. There is no way this was 4 stars or even 2 for that matter

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Klklee
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

What a dirty hole! Never stay here! Dirty and gross the key to the elevator and room didn't work. No hotel parking. Unprofessional useless staff. I just wanted to leave as soon as we got there but had already paid. I felt like I needed a shower just getting from the car to the reception desk. Ruined my day!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank FlickR72
Reviewed 25 June 2015

Stayed here for a few nights on business.
Firstly the reek of mildew was the first thing to hit me when I entered my room.
The carpet was coming up in places, the kitchenette floor was sticky and there were patches on the walls.
The kitchenette offered an unserviceable, filthy hotplate. The bathroom was dated and an incredibly tight shower (and no I'm not overweight!).
The air conditioning was only a heater, I had to turn it off, as it never could hit air-cooling mode even when I set it to 18 degrees, this made the place stuffy and very uncomfortable to sleep in. You couldn't leave open the windows or balcony because of the constant street noise.
There were marks and patches all over walls and surfaces. The place felt dirty.
It's a shame, as it advertises itself as a four and a half start hotel. It could be, maybe, if someone spent some money on updating the rooms, some double glazing (the street noise is constant) and some staff training in what actually makes a clean room.
I will never stay here again, and wouldn't advise others to, regardless of the location.
It was a cheaper option, but even with cheaper options you expect the basics: clean and functional.

Room Tip: Just don't be on a low floor... which is hard... it's not a tall hotel !
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Sutho S
Reviewed 24 June 2015

We stayed recently in a spacious room with a comfortable bed and handy kitchen facilities. The hotel is in a good location with easy parking available.
There was a major problem with the temperature control over the three nights of our stay. Despite alerting staff twice about the heat, there was little relief and no follow-up to the written evaluation.

Room Tip: Ask about the air conditioning
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank radnel
Reviewed 18 June 2015

Booked this room for what I consider a fairly cheap price for Sydney. The location was great and the rooms while a little old were spacious and clean. Staff helpful and stored our luggage until our room was ready after our trip to the theatre. I have read some of the comments about having to leave a room deposit but I have never stayed anywhere that has not required the same.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple