4,901 results
All reviews hyde park a park view room feast restaurant james station the club lounge spg member david jones walk in wardrobe seafood buffet beautiful hotel room service star hotel rooms are spacious high tea top floor an upgrade corner room
Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

I had a one night layover in Sydney before catching my flight back to the US. The location was perfect, being 100 meters from St James station so easy access to and from airport. Check in was swift and the room was outstanding. 15 min walk to circular quay area. First time to Sydney so had to cram a lot into a few hours which was enabled by the location.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Bernhard L, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2015

Dear Surfin_Fanatic,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and for choosing to spend your short stay with us at Sheraton on the Park! I’m pleased our location was so convenient for all your needs, certainly a drawcard for all types of travellers to Sydney with the convenience of everything you would need at your doorstep!

Reviewed 5 December 2015

The rooms were very clean and very well furnished. Bathroom was very nice and very clean. The bed was very comfortable with very clean sheets. The sevice was great. The reception desk was very helpful and made you feel like home. The Club Lounge had great food, drinks and service. The evening hors d'oeuvre and drinks were great. The location of the hotel is in the heart of Sydney. It is in walking distance of Darling Harbor and Circular Quay. I strongly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends

Dear kosova2015,
Thank you for your recommendation and for such great feedback from your stay at Sheraton on the Park. I’m delighted you found our location suitable for all your needs, and our Sheraton Club Lounge the perfect spot to enjoy our food and beverage offerings, with gorgeous views of Hyde Park. I certainly agree our signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds add to the comfort of our guest rooms. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 4 December 2015

I have been going to the Sheraton on the Park for the last 20 years. It is my hotel of choice whenever I am in Sydney. I had the occasion of staying there about two weeks ago and found the service, the ambience, the cleanliness, and the fitness center second to none. The food was great as well. I just loved my stay! The hotel is 10 minutes walk from the opera house/Quay. It's right in the center of the action in Downtown Sydney. The Sheraton Club is fantastic and well worth the price.

Room Tip: join the Sheraton Club
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Bernhard L, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2015

Dear shstar,
WOW! Thank you for your ongoing patronage and loyalty to Sheraton on the Park and your five star rating! I’m delighted to note of your thorough enjoyment following your stays at Sheraton on the Park as our associates do indeed endeavour to assist our guests whenever possible. I appreciate the time you have taken to outline the wonderful points of your stays with us including our convenient 24 hour Health Club and I certainly agree that our Sheraton Club Lounge does have a great ambience and is a perfect place to unwind at the end of a long day of exploring the city. Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed 4 December 2015

We stayed there for 3 nights for business. The hotel is nicely located next to Hyde park on a main road. Close to subway and everything else. The hotel is clearly dated and can use a facelift. The service was very good and we used the lounge service on the top floor for breakfast and afternoon tea/snack time. The selection of food (love the Oyster buffet) was great and the view from the lounge was wonderful.

Room Tip: get a high floor room facing the Hyde park. Avoid the rooms facing the inside of the building, our room had no view at all.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Dear silvia20003544,
I’m pleased our location was so convenient for all your needs, certainly a drawcard for all types of travellers to Sydney with the convenience of everything you would need at your doorstep with views of Hyde Park, St Marys Cathedral and the Middle Harbour. I definitely agree our Sheraton Club Lounge offers excellent personalised benefits and memorable services, and is certainly a popular choice for our guests. I’m delighted our associates provided such great customer service, we certainly endeavour to assist whenever possible and I’m pleased they exceed your expectations. We certainly appreciate your glowing review and look forward to your return shortly.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

First of all I need to get something of my chest, many reviews seem to have complaints about simple things, the items in the mini bar are too expensive, the restaurant is too expensive but rest assured first time visitors to Sydney or those who do not frequent Sydney hotels that these prices are normal to most though in saying that the Sheraton on the Park is in a fantastic location with Westfield Centrepoint a short stroll away there are many dining options as well as a number of convenient store nearby for basic needs. The room itself was absolutely lovely and spacious and the bed I cannot speak highly enough it was incredibly comfortable . The staff were very prompt and polite in both check in and check out and in fact my daughter was given a plush toy courtesy at check in which was a lovely touch. This is overall an amazing place to stay and I cannot wait to revisit and I hope that other find their stay just a relaxing as we did!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank darksideoracle
Bernhard L, Manager at Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2015

Dear darksideoracle,
WOW! Thank you for taking the time to provide such a great review of your stay with us here at Sheraton on the Park. I appreciate the time you have taken to outline the wonderful points of your stay with us including our spacious guest rooms and guest bathrooms, certainly a popular highlight amongst our guests. I’m delighted our associates provided such great customer service, we certainly endeavour to assist whenever possible and I’m pleased they exceed your expectations. We certainly appreciate your glowing review and look forward to your return shortly.