5,359 results
All reviews circular quay business lounge atrium room business class premier room opera house pillow menu steam room pitt street excellent hotel business district room service business hotel concierge staff wynyard station buffet breakfast an upgrade
Reviewed 16 June 2012

The Radisson Blu is an amanzing hotel. The rooms are extremely spacious and have a lovely bathroom. It's location is perfect, only being about 15 minute walk from Darling Harbour and about 10 minutes to Circular Quay. Pitt Street runs down the side of the hotel and straight up to the shops which are only about 5 minutes away. It is about half an hour by taxi which cost me AUS$55. There is a shuttle which will pick you up at the hotel which you can book with the tourist information. There also are tea and coffee making facilities in the room, these are hidden in the draw, plus an iron and ironing board.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2012

The Radisson Blu is in a fabulous location. Walk 5 mins to Circular Quay, convenient for airport train , ferries and buses. The Opera House, Botanical Gardens, The Rocks and Pitt Streeet shopping are all only 10 minutes on foot. We even walked to Darling Harbour in 25 minutes.

The room was very clean with a marble bathroom that features a window into the bed area that can also be screened off. We had a first floor room that looked onto O'Connell St and whilst there was some noise it was not enough to disturb you. Free wi-fi but no bottled water unless you pay was the only disappointment. However the street outside is full of cafe and conveinience stores so you can easily bring your own.

The staff are fabulous. Very professional but with that great Sydney friendliness I love the city for. Really relaxed and willing to have a chat and a laugh whist still being super efficient, they are all wonderful. Don't worry if it rains as good size umbrellas are there for you to use if needed.

We didn't dine in but instead made use of The Rocks nearby. The bistro was offering 2 courses for $35 during our stay which seems reasonable.

I loved it here and will definately be back.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2012

You will find a nice modern hotel with all the amenities that you would expect. The rooms are clean and quite chic and the food and service is very good as well. No problems staying here.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Good Clean hotel. Friendly Staff. Very good location. Good for business, couples and family. Will stay again. Always had taxi's waiting outside, and metro is like 500m away.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Arvinder_13
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Enjoyed a pleasant stay at this hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful, They all wear the "Smile" at all times.

Completely a non smoking property. During check-in on the 8th June 2012, I asked the girl at the reception if I could get a smoking room, instead of the expected reply of either "yes or no or I am afraid this is a non smoking hotel", the answer that was slammed on my face was the "AUD $ 500 fine on violators"! Perhaps, a better,subtle approach towards guests queries would be appropriate to create a good first impression.

Although rather small in size, I was content with the room # 111, I stayed in and its facilities. Room was clean and well stocked with all required amenities. Located right in the middle of city. walking distance to most places of interest in Sydney.

Food and beverage were excellent, above all the service at the breakfast was an amazing experience. Again, very friendly and attentive staff were available at finger tips to attend to guest needs.

Being a Radisson property, Internet conection to all guests was complimentory.

Talking about service, attentiveness and friendliness, it is worlds apart (on a positive note) to where I stayed the first night in Sydney (Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay). Perhaps "Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay" should train their staff in basic customer service at Radisson blu Plaza!!

Well-done and Thank you for making my stay pleasant !!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank AviatorDXB
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Dear AviatorDXB,

Thank you for your positive feedback on your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Sydney.
I was pleased to read about your compliments on our service, attentiveness and friendliness, however I was disappointed about the incident at the Front Desk. I have passed on your comments to our Management Team who will make sure that our clerks are trained to take on a more positive approach on the matter in the future, while keeping our guests informed about our non-smoking policies.
Thank you very much for your input and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Yours sincerely,