1,629 results
All reviews botanical gardens opera house garden view full kitchen spa bath one bedroom suite room service ferry terminal your doorstep nespresso machine luna park sydney harbour washer and dryer fantastic location dining table floor to ceiling windows sofa bed
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Had an amazing experience with this hotel right from the moment we check in till we left. The room was spacious with an amazing view to the bridge and one of the best location around. Being walking distance to the heart of the city but at the same time with the amazing view this hotel has the best of both world. I will definitely be staying here again for future trip to Sydney

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John L
Cleo S, General Manager at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Dear John L,

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review.

Indeed, our hotel is situated in such a convenient location glad you took advantage of it and enjoyed all that Sydney has to offer.

Thank you for being a promoter of our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Sydney.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

I really like hotels with full kitchens, and this hotel was one of the best. The room is MASSIVE for a hotel, with a large sitting area, full dining table, and kitchen with a fridge/freezer, four burner stove and oven. While the furnishings and linens in the room are not what I would consider very luxurious, it was clean and very comfortable.

The bell staff and front desk staff were very accommodating and friendly. I asked for and was given free of charge an early check-in (8am) and late check-out (2pm). There was a conference while I was there, so I did have to wait a little while for the valet and bellman, but once I knew, I just allowed extra time before asking for help.

If you want to see the Sydney Opera House, walk around in the harbour, or visit some of the best restaurants in Sydney then this hotel is a perfect choice! It is literally two blocks from the Opera House!

I do like hotels with a nice fitness centre, and this one had what I would call a "fitness room," with one elliptical, one or two bikes (I don't remember) and a treadmill. If you want a good hotel gym then this probably isn't the best choice.

I left off one star only because I like a luxurious room with softer sheets and towels. I would absolutely stay here again and would highly recommend it for business travellers and families in particular.

Room Tip: The garden view rooms, which are cheaper, are lovely and look out over a sea of trees.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Cleo S, General Manager at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2015

Dear KME333,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel.

We are always looking for ways to improve therefore, I appreciate your comments regarding the linen and fitness room.

KME333 thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel, suites and staff and I do hope for the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel on your next trip to Sydney.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

From being met at the door, and the doorman/porter was as good as most crossed keys I have worked with, to the apartment, the view, the balcony. It was just outstanding. The bed, the kitchen (full) the breakfast, the bathroom, water pressure and did I mention the view. Being a smoker having so much to look of an evening and night on my balcony meant a great deal. Watching the sun set over Sydney and the Bridge is just amazing. A short 1 minute walk and you are in the best of the harbour restaurants and the night life. Pay the extra and stay at Pullman Grand Quay. It's worth it...

Room Tip: Balcony Harbour View.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StealthyTraveller
Cleo S, General Manager at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2015

Dear StealthyTraveller,

Thank you for stunning review.

We often explain to our teams that first impressions are crucial to our guests overall stay, I will be certain to share your review as it is a wonderful example.

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Chose a Quay-side view and was really impressed - view was awesome of course, but the room was spacious, with a fully equipped kitchen & laundry facilities, plenty of closet space, a really nice bathroom (shower and spa tub!), great balcony and room to relax. Room service was exceptional - great food, speedy and friendly service. The location can't be beat - just steps away from many of the ferries and, if you're impatient walking to Darling Harbour takes only about 20 minutes!

Room Tip: Higher, quay-side views are to die for!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Laura D

Dear lad0206,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I'm so pleased to read that you had such a fabulous stay. I will share your review with our team, especially Room Service they will be thrilled.

I appreciate your comments lad0206 and I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to our hotel on your next visit to Sydney.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

We've just stayed in the Pullman Quay earlier this on this month (August) and from the very start we felt so welcome! We Had troubles with my credit card as the systems were down on my banks end so wasn't accepting transactions but the staff at Pullman made me feel very calm and that it'll be ok and we will get sorted. So they suggested in the meantime we go for a walk in the botanical gardens, which is straight opposite the entrance... Just cross the road and you're in! We also used that time to go view the opera house and have some lunch on the harbour, as you can get into the hotel from that side too!

Got checked in and they was so helpful and showed us all around our room etc and spent time doing so that other hotels don't usally do. You could live in the rooms they're that spacious and good! The view to the harbour bridge is breath taking... Defo get that view option if you can!

The staff also booked our harbour bridge walk for the next day which made it very easy and care free, its only a 10 minute walk from the hotel (IF THAT)

We loved this hotel and loved Sydney, the best city on earth! If you go you need to stay in this hotel... Its perfect location to all the attractions and right next to the ferry ports!!

DO IT!

Room Tip: Room with the Harbour Bridge view! Worth the extra!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Godders_Only_Knows
Cleo S, General Manager at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Dear Godders_Only_Kno,

What a rave of a review!

Thank you so much for being such a promoter of our hotel and beautiful city. I'm glad our team suggested the Harbour Bridge Climb as this is a MUST!

Great to see you made it home safely and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Sydney.