“Great spot”

Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour
Ranked #13 of 180 Hotels in Sydney
Reviewed 26 April 2012

This is a great spot in Sydney, within walking distance to many attractions. The main reason for choosing the Grand Quay was that it offered more space than a regular hotel room, we were in a 1 bedroom. The suite was modern and very clean and the staff was wonderful and very accommodating. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 April 2012

It was my mun's 60th Birthday and i decided to suprise her with a trip to Sydney, I booked the 1 bedroom harbour view apartment and paid a few dollars extra to use the sofa bed and I was so surprised how spacious the apartment was. Mum had the bedroom and i had the lounge area. it was perfect for both of us. The room was very clean and the staff were all so lovely and helpful. Location is excellent because you are close to all of the attractions (the bridge, opera house, botanical gardens, restaurants and the shopping is only a short walk away). I could not recommend this hotel more highly< from the moment we arrived to the moment we left the service was excellent. I will deffinately stay again on my next trip to Sydney.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We booked at Quay Grand because of all the great reviews. We stayed there twice in two weeks for 3 nights in a Harbour view suite the first time and for 2 nights in the Garden view suites. I was really disappointed with the place. The reception is efficient and pleasant enough but the rooms are not as spacious as I expected. The first time our room safe was malfunctioning but as we were in a hurry to go out we decided to lock our things in our luggage and carry the rest with us. When we got back on the second morning we found our pillows on the floor and the trash can on the desk! I guess the cleaning was interrupted for some reason.
The second time, I found I stubbed my toe every time I used the toilet as the the door stop is placed directly in front of the toilet bowl.
Other than that - it is very well located, a short walk from the Opera House and Circular Quay with access to public transport and good places to eat. Of course the view is like no other!
The washing machine and dryer were very useful and the small kitchen handy in case we didn't want to eat out.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KeralaTracy
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Recently attended a convention at QGS and was pleasantly impressed. Beautiful views of the Harbour and delightfood and helpful staff made the conference venue a winner. The downside was the room had internal pillars and no natural lighting or I would have rated this excellent.
TThe lunch was far from ordinary conference food with a deligtful menu full of creative touches like oysters with Yazu granita; delicious!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Every year for my birthday we go to Sydney for a break. We have been staying at the Quay Grand Suites now for the last three years. I love the location - every balcony has a view. I love waking up to the surprise of a magnificent cruise ship docked across the Quay. Watching the ferries come and go all day long is fabulous too.

The bar windows opens up and you are right on the Quay. The atmosphere is fabulous.

The rooms are great - I love having a washing machine and dryer on hand.

The service has always been fabulous there. This year was especially fun because of Boi. He was always smiling and genuinely interested in what was happening.

The heated pool and spa is fabulous too.

I recommend this place very highly.

Siobhan Case

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Sydney hotels
The Rocks
Central Business District
Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay
Park Hyatt Sydney
#5 of 180 in Sydney

Been to Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour

Address: 61 Macquarie Street | East Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia
Region: Australia > New South Wales > Sydney
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Romantic Hotel in Sydney
#3 Family Hotel in Sydney
#12 Business Hotel in Sydney
#13 Luxury Hotel in Sydney
Price Range: ₹ 17,696 - ₹ 41,840 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour 5*
Located right in the heart of Sydney, the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour is a 5-Star apartment hotel located at the edge of East Circular Quay boasting stunning views of the iconic Harbour Bridge or the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens. This luxurious and boutique hotel features spacious 1 and 2 bedroom suites, the iconic Hacienda Sydney bar, one of Sydney's finest restaurants Q Dining, 3 versatile function rooms and superb hotel recreation facilities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, ACCOR and Ctrip TA so you can book your Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quay Grand Suites Sydney Hotel Sydney