Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)
US$ 171
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
US$ 240
US$ 169
Travelocity
  • Room Service
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
  • Room Service
US$ 211
US$ 173
4,759 results
All reviewsdarling harbourgreat locationlight railmaritime museumexecutive roomaccor memberstar casinobuffet breakfasttwo double bedsan upgradeeasy accesspublic transportopera housemonorailtennisconventionpyrmont
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Generally a well maintained and pleasant hotel. Like many hotels in the mid range it is frequented by aircrew which gives it a transitory feel but the staff are well drilled and effective. Rooms are fine although some rooms cramp up the desk against the beds. Clean bathrooms but no separate shower or bath in standard rooms. Swimming pool is tiny, splash only really but the gym whilst small is well equipped. Tennis court is worth packing your racket for if you have the time. Really impressed with service throughout the hotel and if you can upgrade to a harbour view it really is worth the extra money.

• Stayed: February 2012
An Accor traveller
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 23 February 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2012

As a member of the A Club I stayed here whilst on a business trip, I was happy with an upgrade to a harbour view room which was nice. The hotel has all the amenities one requires, its clean, no frills but not downmarket in feel. The breakfast in the morning is really nice if expensive. The mattresses are in need of replacement but I appreciated the total blackout blind/curtains which made for a much better sleep despite the mattress. I recommend if you get a cheap rate and if they replace the mattresses.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
AccorDHSM, General Manager at Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Dear SezzieM,

Thankyou for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually review and improve our service and facilities.

SezzieM, firstly I would like to thankyou for your loyalty to Accor and in particular the Novotel brand through your A Club membership. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your Harbour View room overlooking Darling Harbour.

Thankyou for your kind comments regarding our buffet breakfast. Our Executive Chef, Matthew Eastwell prides himself on the use of fresh and quality local and international produce and ingredients for our guest meals. We often receive positive feedback on the variety of breakfast dishes available. I will be sure to forward your comments onto our team here.

In regards to the mattress, please accept my apology that the mattress did not meet your expectations. I apologise for any discomfort during your stay. Our mattresses are consistently reviewed to ensure they meet the expected standard from our travellers. My apologies again, if this mattress did not meet yours.

SezzieM, I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back once again during your next travels to Sydney. We certainly value your patronage and loyalty.

Regards,

Lorraine Mercuri

Reviewed 22 February 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2012

On arrival to hotel I was greeted with a smile from the Front desk staff. My check in took no time at all.

My room was pristine clean and a view of Darling Harbour was a bonus.

The bed was extremely comfortable however I personally like firmer pillows.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo

Dear Accorhotels.com traveller,

Thankyou for taking the time to write this review. We are very appreciative of your feedback as it allows us to continually review and improve our service and facilities.

Traveller, I am most pleased to know you were able to experience the standard of service we pride ourselves on upon check in. Our employees are regularly given positive feedback on their level of customer service and are passionate about their role in our guests experience.

We are glad you found our accommodation rooms spacious, with an amazing view of Darling Harbour and also clean to the highest standard.

Traveller, in regards to the soft pillow, may I suggest upon your next stay you refer to the Pillow Menu which is in your room and request the type of pillow of the menu that suits your needs.

Traveller, we certainly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back once again during your next visit to Sydney.

Regards,