Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$ 235
US$ 181
US$ 101
  • Free Internet
US$ 306
US$ 189
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 223/night.

Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
  • Restaurant
The Westin Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$ 261
US$ 157
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 185/night.

Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 87
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 103/night.

Swissotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$ 169
US$ 148
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 166/night.

US$ 129
US$ 60
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 79/night.

The Sydney Boulevard Hotel(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$ 202
US$ 98
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 114/night.

1,317 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecircular quayopera housegreat locationearly arrival loungebridge viewcruise terminalplatinum membertrain stationconcierge desksydney harbourwithin walking distanceexcellent hotelpitt streeteasy walkbotanical gardensfew minutes walk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

There are many large, excellent hotels in the Sydney CBD and the Marriott on Pitt Street is one of them.

A charming and quick room allocation, and instructions as to how to find the gym and pool. And while you walk past a bar/restaurant, there was no mention of any of the additional inclusions or facilities.

Room was very stylish, clean and comfortable with a good sized bathroom with both a shower and a full sized bath - yea!!

No desk but a small glass table as well as another sitting area. Not sure all those seats are needed for a solo room but one day I might have friends and they can filled! Great towels and generous toiletries - including a small mouth wash and toothbrush. Dressing gowns were however, designed to fit a smallish sized person and while they looked good on the hanger, they lacked the comfort I seek in being bundled up in a fluffy hotel robe.

What was missing however, was an information book/folder or something that offered details of the restaurants/bars available within the hotel. There was a good room service menu which outlined in house options, but nothing that told me my dining out options.

Having said this, I found the downstairs restaurant silvesters’s offered a lovely meal with tables off to the side which might have been a bar area - not sure.

Pool on level 4 is beautiful and well worth a visit, and there was an indoor exercise/fitness facility.

Highlight of the room was the bath and the ability to drop the air conditioner under 18 degrees - the first hotel I have found in a long while that permits me to have a cooler, more comfortable room.

Thank you Marriott for a comfortable evening. I expect that this circular quay location would also be a real winner for many travellers.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Gaurav W, Director of Operations at Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Karen A,

Thank you for taking time to provide a positive review. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed our historic Circular Quay location and the facilities the Sydney Harbour Marriott offers. I apologize that an information folder was not provided within the room you resided in during your stay. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We hope that we are given the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very happy that the rooms were ready when we arrived at 10:30am. Unusual but very pleasing. Room was good and bed was large and comfortable (although it was 2 beds pushed together). The location down by circular quay is fantastic. Only a short walk to the ferry and opera house. Will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Michael C,

Thank you for taking the time to submit an online review regarding your experience at the Sydney Harbour Marriott Circular Quay. Our intention is to make all our guests stay a memorable one and we are thrilled to learn that you were well looked after during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my third stay at the Sydney harbour Marriott.As always I found that this hotel provided me with excellent service. The staff are always polite, attentive and efficient. The hotel is extremely clean and comfortable. Its location is perfect, close to the Harbour and Opera House and it is safe and convenient.

Room Tip: Beautiful view, extremely clean and well appointed. Very quiet and comfortable.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mariag9442,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. Sydney Harbour Marriott prides itself on our level of service and our “make it brillant” attitute. I am glad to learn that this was demonstrated throughout your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed at the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay for 2 nights (Sat/Sun) and we enjoyed our stay immensely. We stayed in a king room, city view on floor 24, which was apparently an upgrade to a higher floor, overlooking Pitt Street.

The hotel was very busy Saturday night. I understand that all rooms were taken. Sunday evening less so. There are 5 elevators which facilitates movement within the hotel.

We made an advance purchase (no variation allowed) which gave us a good rate.
We purchased breakfast on check-in at the in-house restaurant Silvester's which was $25pp as opposed to $38pp. I'm glad that we did as the breakfast selection was excellent as were the attentive staff. Sunday morning breakfast was busy but we were well accommodated without any issues, except that hot drinks (tea/coffee) had to be served by the wait staff which meant some delay, but this was the only issue.

The bed was very comfortable, good pillows and the bathroom, though quite small by some standards, had a great shower with good hot water and toiletries.

The hotel was very quiet and is in a great location if you want to visit The Rocks, Opera House, Circular Quay etc. We were attending 2 performances at The Opera House.

Valet Parking is available at a cost of $59.00 per night and the staff were very efficient.

The only annoying or strange thing about the hotel system is the accounting. We found an account posted under the door on both nights which bore little resemblance to our final account. Breakfast was shown as Upgrade Charge ($50) but then we were also charged $76.00 for the same breakfast. While we paid in advance our accommodation charge was shown as both a charge and a credit, and was included in the final sum owing. This gave me no confidence in checking-out without discussion with Reception. All was fine on check-out but it seems a cumbersome and inefficient way of managing guest accounts in 2018.

I would recommend the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay as a great place to stay when visiting Sydney.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Chriscameron05,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback following your stay at the Sydney Harbour Marriott. I am delighted to hear that you had a unforgettable experience with us and rest assured that your comments will be passed on to all the hotel staff. I am sorry to hear about your matter regarding the charges, but am thrilled to learn this matter was corrected upon check-out.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for 5 nights. We redeemed points for 4 nights with the 5 free. We arrived early as our flight from LAX arrived at 6:45am. Probably the best check-in experience, I believe it was Jessica? Were greeted as Gold Members. Received an upgrade to a harbor view room (1615) and executive lounge access. Had a room for us right away, much appreciated. We booked 2 things with the concierge, the Hop On and Off, and Blue Mountain Tour. We talked with a couple of the concierges, each had some different ideas for us, so I would recommend talking to both the day and night concierge. Breakfast in the executive lounge was good, service was top notch. We exploring our Marriott Options we almost choose the AC, but very glad we selected this Marriott. Better location and couldn't imagine better service. We also had lunch one afternoon in the Customs House bar. Great beer selection, the bartender had me sample a couple so I can pick a good local beer. Much appreciated. Location is outstanding as only a couple blocks from the Ferry terminal and 1/2 mile to the Opera House. About the same distance to the Rocks historic area. I highly recommend this hotel. Quality and Service!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank washmont

Dear Washmont,

We appreciate the positive feedback that you have provided the hotel. As a five star Hotel we pride ourselves on the service we deliver and I am pleased to learn that your experience reflects the high standards that we strive to achieve. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Sydney.