5,010 results
All reviews the executive lounge glass brasserie relaxation suite diamond member queen victoria building health club pillow menu town hall station george street standard room darling harbour mini bar business trip buffet breakfast central location rooms are small corner room
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Thought we where in for a treat with what we assumed would be a nice luxurious room only to find it small. Was a nice room, but for the price I have stayed at much nicer rooms. Save your money or spend time he same for a nice spacious room somewheee else. Nice staff and the room was clean and tidy so wasn’t all bad just a waste of money

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hberman68
Marek K, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear hberman68,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hilton Sydney. I do apologise that the size of our Deluxe Rooms did not meet your expectations during your stay with us. I would highly recommend our Relaxation Rooms that have a floor space of 48sqm and also have a lovely spa bath to enjoy. Thank you for your complimentary remarks regarding our staff and cleanliness of the room, I will be sure to share these with the team.

We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hilton Sydney in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Marek - Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 4 September 2018

I stayed at the Sydney Hilton years ago before I moved to Sydney and loved it - great location and terrific staff and service. I did not have occasion to stay at the hotel until about a month ago, when I was visiting Sydney and true to form, the staff and service are still excellent and the location is perfect to access the CBD and Darling Harbour (despite the George St. tram construction).

I very much like this property. The rooms are spacious and quite. The lounge well managed and can be used throughout the day. The food options within the hotel are good, but it is also close to enough restaurants that you can satisfy any of your cravings.

The health club option is the Living Well Health Club in the lower ground level beneath the hotel and it is an excellent gym with a variety of cardio, machine and free weight options.

For me, this property really works and knowing the the staff is very professional and friendly means that I will be choosing to stay at this property again if given the opportunity.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Asena K, Guest Relations Executive at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear FairFeedbackAlways,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your feedback following your recent stay with us at the Hilton Sydney.

It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed recent stay. I have shared your comments with our team and we really do appreciate your wonderful review, and on behalf of the entire team here, would like to thank you for your very kind words.

I am also delighted to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us especially the room, our Living Well Fitness club, Executive Lounge as well as the prime location of our hotel to restaurants and shopping malls.

I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to the Hilton Sydney again soon.

Kind regards,

Asena
Guest Relations Executive

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

The Hilton downtown Sydney is in a perfect location. It is an easy metro train ride from the airport and within one or two quick metro stops to everything you want to see is a visitor in Sydney.

The hotel staff was exceptionally helpful friendly and professional. We stayed on the executive floor is which includes access to the executive lounge and lounge breakfasts and evening drinks with hors d’oeuvres. Morning buffet breakfasts were delicious with fresh and high-quality ingredients to suit every taste. The evening drinks and hors d’oeuvres were wonderful. The lounge appears recently renovated with plenty of seating for couples or three or four people at comfortable tables, coaches, padded benches with at least four or fivesemi divided areas for quiet conversation.

If you’re coming to Sydney for a week or so, there is no need to get a car to enjoy the city. Going out to Manly beach or Bondi beach are easily serviced by the train which stops within one block of this hotel. The Opera house, botanical gardens, and two museums are also within one or two easy stops. Get an Opal transit card to use the metro system conveniently. These can be purchased at the airport or at any of the metro stops in Sydney.

The Hilton Sydney comes highly recommended. If you can manage it, go ahead and splurge for an executive floor room.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sanfranciscotown,

Thank you very much for posting a review following your recent stay at Hilton Sydney.

We are truly passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences and I was very pleased to learn of your great satisfaction with our hotel's standard of service.

I was also delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, especially the buffet breakfast and evening drinks and canapes in our Executive Lounge and that you appreciated the hotel's convenient location.

The team and I appreciate your feedback and we all look forward to your return in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Asena
Guest Relations Executive

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

As an HHonors Diamond member, I have to agree with previous reviews in that this property is an embarrassment to the Hilton brand.
Just spent two nights here for the weekend , having not stayed at this property for quite a while. It really has gone downhill.

On the second night there was no hot water which I would have thought was a basic requirement of any hotel.

The executive lounge is an absolute zoo, packed to the rafters and not enjoyable at all. Lines to get drinks served for you, lines to get food, lines everywhere.

Was given an upgrade to a deluxe Hilton room which from what I can tell is just a higher floor.
Rooms are small, bathroom is even smaller.

Breakfast in Glass is nothing to write home about.

Having stayed in Hilton properties all over the world, this one is amongst the worst.

Won’t be coming back.

Stayed: September 2018
4  Thank Russell2374
Marek K, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Russell2374,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Hilton Sydney. I am disappointed to hear that your experience overall was not up to the standard you would expect from Hilton. This is not indicative of our usual standards that we are known for.
I have noted your comments and will be sharing them with relevant Department Managers for review.

We greatly appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton brand as our valued Diamond Member and I hope you are not deterred from staying with us. We sincerely hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to experience a truly memorable stay for all the right reasons.

Kind Regards,
Marek - Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Have stayed here total of 17 nights in july and august. Service and executive lounge experience on level pf 3 star hotels in the region. Arrogant nonpersonal service, very poor bkfast in lounge- i am diamond member. Cold selection , only hot dishes are strange looking sausages. At evening- u can not serve the booz by yourself, but need to stand in line to get your evening drink. During 5 stays not a single time points have not been credited to account- every time need to claim manual retroactive credit. Lounge is often so packed at evening that difficult to find free seat. I would never return to this property but issue is that this is only HH family hotel in sydney.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business