Great hotel in a central location, few blocks from Harbour, and the Rock. The Gym some of the best, also the 4 saunas and pool. Some of the best I know, compared to Runner. Also, the night club with an excellent Band. Ops, breakfast. AMAZING> also the best and cheapest parking in Sydney Downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located in the hub of the city, Hilton Sydney has magnificent views and convenient access to iconic attractions including the spectacular Sydney Harbour and Opera House. Offering contemporary design that fulfils comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service, Hilton Sydney is a must for both domestic and international guests and Sydneysiders alike. Choose from stylish guest rooms and luxury suites, and rejuvenate the body and mind at LivingWell Premier Health Club with the latest gym facilities, swimming pool and stunning day spa. Sample two stylish and distinctive bars in the progressive, sleek cocktail bar, Zeta Bar with its international team of mixologists and the iconic, Victorian live music hub that’s Marble Bar. Enjoy a coffee, light meal or delectable dessert in the patisserie at Caffe Cino and one of Australia’s leading chefs and restaurateurs, Luke Mangan, provides a definitive Sydney dining experience at the award winning, glass brasserie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Hilton International Sydney
- Sydney Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sydney