Hilton Sydney
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)
US$ 210
US$ 212
US$ 185
US$ 203
  • Restaurant
Sheraton on the Park, Sydney(Sydney)
US$ 207
US$ 178
4,818 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeglass brasserierelaxation suitediamond memberqueen victoria buildinghealth clubpillow menutown hall stationgeorge streetstandard roommini barbusiness tripdarling harbourbuffet breakfastcentral locationrooms are smallcorner room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Great Hotel food in Glass. Expensive, but wonderful wine list and food presentation.
Dislikes- unreliable key system.
Likes- staff, gym, breakfast

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
MichaelBourne01, General Manager at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at Hilton Sydney.

I am so pleased you enjoyed our service and facilities throughout your stay.

We deeply regret any inconvenience caused by the problems you encountered with your room key and we are currently looking into an alternative key card system.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback and we hope you will visit us again should your travels bring you back to Sydney.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Normally I avoid Hiltons like the plague - this property is the exception. Well located in Sydney's CBD, it is contemporary in a manner fitting a city like Sydney (aka it doesn't try too hard to be something its not). The restaurant is great for breakfast, and the rooms are clean-lines modernist in a way that completely eludes most chain hotels in middle America (latter being stuck in some notion of American suburbia that is best characterized by the country's politics- dated and distasteful). I especially like the bathroom- though small, very bright, cleanlines, separate shower that has a glass wall to the room. The room itself is beginning to look worn- can't quite put my finger on it (the carpet etc). Being a Hilton, each guest has to suffer through cheap advertising on cheap paper being placed everywhere. That said, notwithstanding other choices in Sydney, I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
MichaelBourne01, General Manager at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Thank you for choosing Hilton Sydney.

We appreciate your valuable feedback pertaining to the guest room and your stay overall.

I am pleased you would choose to stay at Hilton Sydney again in future and we all look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

I'm a Sydney born and raised Aussie, but currently living in the USA.
This is the hotel I recommend for all my friends in the USA looking for a great hotel in the Sydney CBD, with easy access to everything. Top notch service, and excellent staff.
Have stayed here several times when coming back to Sydney with friends and family members.
The hotel has never disappointed me. I recommend a "relaxation room", rather than just a standard room if you can afford it. They are really nice and it makes a difference to your overall trip. Also a very nice buffet.
I have an upcoming stay in May and have 3 rooms reserved. Will provide an updated review then, and let everyone know how the rooms are this year. As a Diamond, i really hope to get an upgrade. Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Room Tip: Go for the "relaxation suite" if you can afford it. Worth the extra money.. We really liked having the spa bath overlooking the city!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
MichaelBourne01, General Manager at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2012

Thanks so much for your comments.

It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay in the Relaxation room and we look forward to your return in May. As a Hilton Honors Diamond member we value your loyalty and we certainly endeavour to upgrade you on your next visit.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

Stayed here for three nights on business in March 2012. The room was very comfortable, clean and top quality. Very nice and clean bathroom.
Amazing breakfast buffet with plenty to choose from. Dinner at the restaurant on the 2nd floor was also very nice however slightly expensive. I ordered dessert from the room service menu and unfortunately was very disappointed- was nothing as described and over baked. Despite this I would rate this hotel very high.
Very friendly staff and a pleasure to stay.

Room Tip: Central location
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

We are so glad you enjoyed your overall stay. I do appreciate your feedback pertaining to the quality of your in room dining experience and have relayed your comments to our Executive Chef accordingly; thank you. Our sincere apologies for this disappointment.

I hope we will have another opportunity to serve you again soon at the Hilton Sydney.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Sydney in Jan 2012 for 4 days and had a really great time. The room assigned to me had a great view of the city and the Sydney Harbor bridge. The room was very neat, bathroom and eminities were more than adequate. It was within walking distance to lot of restaurants and attractions. Had no issues at all with the stay. The staff was very friendly starting with the check-in process to final check-out. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip. Thank you, Hilton Sydney for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Select a high floor for good views.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your review.

I am absolutely delighted you enjoyed your experience at Hilton Sydney and we certainly look forward to your return.