“Great food poor service”
Review of QVB Jet Cafe

QVB Jet Cafe
Ranked #1,534 of 6,740 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: International
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Mixed feeling about this place. I went there twice as the food I received was really fantastic on both occasions. Sadly though I felt let down by the service. It’s really hard to get anyone’s attention even during a quieter time visit and the man taking the money was really off hand, quite abrupt and not friendly. Sadly when you receive poor customer service like this, despite the great food, I won’t come back. High five to the chef though.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

A large cafe on the ground floor of the Queen Victoria Building, opposite Town Hall. There is always a table for two and it's a good place to have coffee at the start of a day in the city.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been a regular here at Jet for the past 15 years and I can honestly say that I have never been disappointed: great coffee, sumptuous food & always friendly service. And of course, in a great location for shopping & people watching.,

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, amazing service, and the hospitality was outstanding! Really relaxing and welcoming vibe. I would highly recommend the caramel shake

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I took a load of my tired feet after shopping the sales in the QVB and stopped into Jet Cafe, I was served an excellent coffee by friendly staff. Thanks, I will be back again!

1  Thank Traveler621234