“Had a blast! But it is expensive and portions are small”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #606 of 6,740 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We weten greated by Gonzales and had a lot of fun with him. I was promoties to floor manager on the spot . We ordered the chicken tender appetizer and the spare ribw. Both tasted great as always but portions are very Small compared to other hard rock locations. I could have eaten more. Prices are steep but then again darling harbour is a prime spot and the view from the terrace is great.

We found a voucher at our hotel with a 15% discount on the total bill so I would definitely try and find such a voucher.

All in all great staff, great location, small portions and high prices.

SydneyAGM, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review.

We're glad you had an overall rockin' time and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Great place for a burger or fajitas happy hour 5 - 6
Advisable to book
Beforehand if poss.
Mojhito very nice

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review.

We appreciate the great feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

My brother and I popped into the HRC to grab a drink and have a pin trade among the staff. After chatting with the amazing Lucas at the bar and downing our drinks - cheers mate for the top notch OJ – we (meaning me, my poor brother had to wait for me) conducted some trades and got to interact with the staff. Props to Olivia in the restaurant, as well as Jan and Greice in the Rock Shop for being awesome.

In my opinion one of the best places to visit in such a beautiful location.

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review.

Also great to have a fellow Hard Rock Pinhead in the house doing some trades! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

A bit of a fan of Hard Rock cafes I was a little disappointed the staff were okay but I felt this restaurant lacks service and ambiance.

We ordered Potato Skins $15.95 along with an Arugula salad $23.95 and a Caesar Salad $18.50 which were enjoyable.
Didn't stay for long as we just didn't really enjoy the experience there.

Hard Rock Cafes are usually fun, noisy and got a good vibe but this one just seemed tired and our experiece was underwhelming. There are plenty of other good places to dine so I wouldn't rush back.

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review.

Im sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your experience at Hard Rock Cafe Sydney, but we hope you try as again soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We popped into the Hard Rock Cafe on darling harbour on Australia Day just for a look really.

We paid $22.20 for two schooners of fat yak.

Then we left.