“Excellent tasting menu”

Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent tasting menu”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

The tasting menu was excellent, some of the best food we had on our whole trip.

The service was very good, all the staff were attentive and offered good advice on wine choices.

• Visited December 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Sydney
“Will go back to try the tasting menu”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

We went here for lunch on a Thursday and we thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a different dining in a restaurant in a shopping centre but the food and service was excellent. A freshly baked roll and whipped butter started the meal, my husband had the swordfish and I had the day's special of pork belly two ways with grilled fennel and caramelised apples (I always remember more details about my dish than my husband's!). We also ordered the potato and green veggies as side dishes. My dish was delicious, the pork melted in your mouth and the crackling was perfect, I felt that the portion size was quite generous. The side dishes were also good value in comparison to other restaurants with this level of service. We would definitely go back to try the Tasting menu next time we're not so rushed.
The crowd was mostly made up of workers and older diners on a day out.
Also we bought some fruit marshmallows from the attached store, it was simply divine!!

• Visited April 2012
“Need more food on the plate for what u pay”
Reviewed 10 May 2012 via mobile

Over price for that you get on the plate great atmosphere would not be going back in a hurry

Sydney
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Very nice food here, I will be back, the service is good so is the food.This place does not disappoint.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Jamie H
Sydney, Australia
“Great food.”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Whilst the atmosphere is what you would expect from a restaurant in a shopping mall (i.e. there isn't any) the food and service here are really very very good. I've not yet tried the degustation but have heard nothing but good things about it, and if the quality of the other mains is anything to go by, it is likely exceptional.

Visited February 2012