“Fan-bloody-tastic night bike ride!”
Review of City Cycle Tours - CLOSED

City Cycle Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a series of guided and self-guided bicycle tours through Sydney. Our tours provide a unique, entertaining and memorable experience that combines a mixture of history, culture, sights in a fun way.Included in every tour is a free t-shirt, bottle of water and a coffee. As well as tours, we also offer bicycle rental, private tours and corporate activities.
Reviewed 9 February 2011

We had the best time - and to top it off, riding around by the Opera House with Sting having an outside concert serenading us was sensational. Kim gave us a great insight into Sydney and doing the bike ride on the Friday Night meant that the Chinatown and Rocks markets were on also on. Would highly recommend it.
Denise

Reviewed 25 January 2011

Starting at an excellent location, our tour guide took us on an extremely informative and enjoyable tour to all of the must see Sydney spots! The bikes were in spectacular condition and even got a brand new tshirt out of the tour. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable, funny and passionate about both biking and Sydney. I have already recommended this to my dad who is coming to Sydney in a few short weeks. I would highly recommend this to anyone--families included (as we went with a 7,10 and 12 year old). Great Sydney activity :)

Reviewed 24 January 2011

A very enjoyable and flexible tour lead by my guide Kim who accomodated my needs and wishes. She was happy to deviate from the tour inorder to get a closer look of things that were of interest to me and instead of just a mindless cycle around the city it was an indepth historical, architectural and artistic tour. Kim could answer all my questions and also advised on places to eat and visit in my own time.
I strongly recommend this to all visitors to Sydney and those that live here as i am sure who ever you are and where ever you are from you will enjoy this day and find it fun and informative, but don't just read this, go ahead and book a tour to suit your needs.
Enjoy