“BEST PERSONAL GUIDE”
Review of Real Sydney Tours

Real Sydney Tours
Ranked #6 of 343 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Real Sydney Tours guarantees to show you Sydney and its surrounding areas the way locals see it. We take you to all the nooks and cranny's of this beautiful city exploring some secluded bays and beaches but also making sure you see some of Sydney’s most iconic sites. We include suprises along the way and your driver/guide will make this tour intimate, fun but also informative. We cover Sydney,the Blue Mountains and The Hunter Valley and can tailor tours to other areas specifically for you and your group. Ideal for couples, families and small groups.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
florida
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“BEST PERSONAL GUIDE”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Great guide. We went on 3 tours with real sydney and had a great time. Prices are reasonable and we were able to see so much more then we could have on our own. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Suanne even assisted us in setting up a seaplane lunch to cottage point in addition to the wonderful tours.

Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Overland Park, Kansas
“Seeing Sydney with Suanne was like a visit with good friend !”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Our guide ,Suanne, made us feel like we we were visiting an old friend and just enjoying the sights of Sydney. She was delightful and we saw Sydney up close and personal. Nothing felt forced or Tourist trap..I would say if you get a chance to see this beautiful city, see it with Suanne !

Ellsworth, Kansas
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“The BEST of Sydney with Suanne!”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We had two wonderful days with Suanne in Sydney! I really don't think anything could have been better...prompt, knowledgeable, very fun, extremely accomodating, charming...adjectives that barely describe our experience with Suanne. She tailored her Real Sydney signature tour to our specific requests and tastes. She knows all the ins & outs of the entire region from getting thru traffic, to shortcuts, to hidden gems locals favor, she brought wonderful snacks and local unique bites, even took us to her local grocery store to buy some for ourselves! I've been in the travel business for over 20 yrs, and can confidently say I would recommend Suanne's tours to any client. If you are looking for a personalized tour, not one where you are taken around in a cattle-car (motorcoach) with 50 others...then contact Suanne for the BEST of Sydney !

Los Angeles, California
“The BEST tour guide!”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I had read such great reviews about Suanne that I knew we just had to book a tour with her. And boy am I glad we did because she was even better than I expected! She is so warm and friendly that I can't imagine anyone not liking her. Even my dad warmed up to her in the first 5 minutes of being with her which is not always the case!

What I loved about Suanne is that she truly wants to make the most out of every moment together and really personalizes the tour to what you are looking for. As she drove us through the city (her KIA was surprisingly very nice & comfortable) she pointed out fun facts that we never would have known otherwise. We also got to see the flying foxes in the Royal Botanic Gardens which we would have totally missed had we gone by ourselves.

I also appreciated the fact that she was so accomodating to my mom and I. Since I was pregnant she made sure that we had plenty of restroom breaks and had snacks ready for when I got hungry. As for my mom who had trouble walking she made sure that she was okay where we went and if it was too steep she drove her to the spot so she wouldn't have to miss out on anything.

Overall Suanne was an amazing tour guide who really goes out of her way to make the tour special for you. Thanks Suanne for everything!!!

venice, fl
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An absolutely wonderful, not to be missed, experience”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

My wife, Lynne and I, were fortunate to have our friends recommend that we take an all day tour of Sydney with Real Sydney Tours. We corresponded by email with the owner, Suanne, and were able to schedule our tour with another couple and a single to help keep our costs down. Our tour guide, Nick, was friendly ad truly interested in making sure that we all got to see the best of Sydney. WE had a very comfortable van to travel throughout the city from the Harbor Bridge to Bondi Beach and hidden hideways in between. We even stopped for a picnic and a sample of Australian goodies like Vegemite, Tim Tams and Lamington. Suanne met us for lunch at a beach club at Bondi and we all enjoyed the food and view. Nick's knowledge of the area was evident throughout the tour and we are so thankful that our limited time was so well spent.

Visited December 2011