All reviews kings cross harris farm great location rooftop terrace stay there again small kitchenette train station studio apartment public transport short stay bed was comfortable stayed nights central location botanical gardens circular quay cafes nightlife
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Great hotel location. A little bit of construction in the early AM, but otherwise a great place to stay. Very close to the station, Woolloomooloo and great breakfast spots close by. Was a short trip for work, but highly recommend anyone looking to stay in this area to stay at QUEST.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QuestPottsPoint, Manager at Quest Potts Point, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Jess B,

I hope you are well.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Quest Potts Point.

All of our guest feedback helps us to ensure we are on track and providing the best possible service and experience to each and every one of our guests, I appreciate you taking the time.

I look forward to welcoming you back shortly, please do let me know when you are next travelling to Sydney.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

The rooms here are good but I don't love the location to be honest. I would recommend wandering through the small streets behind the hotel though as there are some quiet cafes tucked away which are a world away from the busy Kings Cross area out the front.

Date of stay: October 2017

Dear ChicaSmile,

I hope you are well.

The lane way's around the hotel have some of the best cafes and restaurants showcasing the beautiful cuisines of the world. I am glad you were able to enjoy them during your stay.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Service was good, think we just had got a bad room.
Room was over priced for what it was.
Roof top balcony is a great spot for an afternoon drink.
Location is good, nice and handy to some great cafes and sub way etc..

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QuestPottsPoint, Manager at Quest Potts Point, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear jarrodh,

I hope you are well.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Close to Kings Cross station and the CBD. A short train ride from the airport, easy to access with places to eat nearby. Very convenient, clean and efficient. Pleasant walk through back streets parks to get to the city.

I'm not a fan of the bathroom wall being opaque glass as the light turned on glows through, so a bit annoying if you are sleeping, but that's a small thing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
QuestPottsPoint, Manager at Quest Potts Point, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear JillMM_NZ,

I hope you are well.

I have passed your feedback on to our refurbishment team so when they are next looking to update we can look in to other bathroom designs to eliminate this.
We do have a couple of apartments with traditional bathrooms, on your next stay please do let me know and I would be more than happy to show you around.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Good transport links to the city - Train,Bus and Walking(25mins to CBD). Value for money location, no hassle check in and out. Lots of food options in close proximity and lots of choices. Would stay again if traveling by myself next time.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
QuestPottsPoint, Manager at Quest Potts Point, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear danielbP7633GQ,