“Fairy Bread Macaroon”

Ranked #68 of 150 Dessert in Sydney
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Two faults from this experience that will always play a part in our Zumbo experience, and given that Adriano Zumbo came to fame via Master Chef for his Wonkaesque creativity...

1. Do not hire millennial to front your business- they are tired, moody & they roll their eyes in derision every opportunity they get; regardless of the pay rate you pay...

2. Fairy bread is fairy bread... you haven’t re-worked -imagined -invented any of these, if your macaroon hasn’t evoked any of these nostalgic feelings eating your creativities- the ones Master Chef prided itself on promoting you....

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

What a yummy find. Have never heard of this company, it was just a terrible rainy Birthday in Sydney and we happened upon this place.......what a great treat, the service was so friendly, the selection was awesome, and the chocolate and raspberry cakes were so yummy.
Well done guys.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Every time I'm near Zumbo's I can't help walk past so I was walking around Sydney and saw there was one in a store so I knew I had to go in there was such a variety in the store it was so had to choose so I ended up getting two macarons they were amazing I will definitely come back soon! They are quite reasonably priced for what you get!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Delicios cakes , nice display and the chocolate nutella slice was a delicious birthday cake for me the strawb vanilla one filled my sister up

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We happeed to stop by this place, my son loves macrons so bought pack of 6 macrons.

Totally loved macrons. These are best macrons I ever tasted. Not very sweet and so fresh...

Highly recommend.