“Perfect introduction to Sydney!!”
Review of Bonza Bike Tours

and up
Sydney Bike Tours
Ranked #30 of 252 Outdoor Activities in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Bonza Bike Tours was founded in 2004 to create a unique experience in Sydney. Before we came around, there was no way to see all that Sydney has to offer without killing your feet or being stuck behind the window of a bus. We focus on creating a fun environment where you can become part of the active lifestyle that Sydney is famous for, while having a few laughs with fellow travelers. We look forward to seeing you in Sydney – and Melbourne, too!
Reviewed 28 January 2012

This review is for November 2010 - I can't believe I have taken so long to post this review!! Bonza bike tours was one of the first things we did in Sydney and I'm glad we did - we learned much about the history and culture of the city that we wouldn't've experienced firsthand otherwise. The guides were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Also, in my opinion, there is no better way to explore a new destination than on a bicycle!

Reviewed 20 January 2012

I was worried about taking my young sons on this big bike trip but it was wonderful fun and my husband and I both thought we covered a bunch of the city of Sydney that we wouldn't have otherwise seen. Thank You!

Reviewed 19 January 2012

I had just 3 days in Sydney so time was tight. I observed one of Bonza's group bike tours my first day, in the Domain. The well organised tour leader handily had a brochure for me so I called by their Rocks establishment the next day around 10.30am.
A group tour of a few hours was just leaving, bikes and helmets all ready.I only wanted a basic $15 one hour hire and couldn't come back later as I was booked into the Picasso exhibition at 3pm. Another couple was also wanting to do the same as me, just hire a bike for an hour or so.
The owner was so patient, organised our bikes, didn't rush the explanation of the gears and simply said 'we will be back in a few hours, just lock up the bike around the back and put the key in the letterbox'. How kind!
It would have been so much easier to have said 'I'm sorry, I have a group tour just leaving, afraid I can't help you'. I want Bonza Bike Tours to know (A) you have a sensational employee who knows the true meaning of customer sevice and represents your business briliiantly (B) I hadn't been on a bike for 7 years and wanted to see if the passion was still there, it sure was. (C) I will certainly book in for one of your fab tours listed in the brochure next time I'm in Sydney. Thank you for making my short holiday special, your business sure has a great vibe. Cheers.

Reviewed 15 January 2012

Did the five hour Sydney harbor bike ride in what seemed like only an hour or so. The time flew by as we took in the sights of all the major landmarks in and around Sydney harbor. I was worried about my fitness levels, but coped very well with the few and far between hill climbs. Lunch was served on a hill with a view, yum. All in all a jolly good way to spend some time.
Our guild Emma was a delight too!!

Reviewed 11 January 2012

Went on a Sydney tour today and I couldn't imagine a better tour by any transportation method! Right from the beginning to end it was nothing but spectacular. Great customer service, free wifi, a complementary water for the trip and plenty of route options to see every part of the city. The tour guide was enthusiastic and truly catered to the group so everyone had a spectacular experience. Stopped at a pub halfway through for a beverage and a snack to take in the culture of Sydney. Bikes were new and flew around the city. Saw everything I had hoped to visit!

A MUST DO WHILE IN SYDNEY AND AUSTRALIA