All reviewsbig bananapacific highwayspa roomnew managementrestaurant mealscomfortable place to staythe wi fipool arearoom was largelong drivebeds were comfortablebuffet breakfastthe main highwayminute drivekitchenettebasinnsw
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Stayed in this hotel for a stop over for our Sydney to Gold Coast drive. This Hotel is on the highway but stil no disturbance in the rooms. Rooms are quite spacious and fairly clean. Washroom could have been better. But got a good sleep in the night.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We have stayed here quite a lot of the years. However, this time was a shocker. Firstly, it was all bad. The reception staff and the restaurant staff were fantastic. The room, that was another thing. Open the door to carpet that had wall to wall stains, the fridge was sitting on an awful piece of carpet. The room had a lounge in it but you had to move to across the room to,sit on it to watch tv. I think the walls had been painted. The bed was the most uncomfortable thing I have ever slept on and was far to low, you almost were sitting on the floor. Sorry guys we won't be back. Very tired establishment.

Room Tip: Not sure I can give a useful tip ....
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Recently hired out the restaurant for a surprise party. right up to the date of the event we had numerous changes/requests to which the manager was happy to accommodate to. The meals were excepetional with not a single complaint. As we had interstate guests coming to the event they were offered packages for their stay. The staff on the night of the even were amazing and so professional. I could not have imagined the evening going any better. so Thank you to the manager and the staff of this hotel

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Worst place I've ever stayed in. Standard of cleanliness is appalling. I was greeted by cobwebs all over the ceiling and walls, sticky pub carpet, dead roaches (ok it is sub-tropical but no attempt was made to clean up when I pointed it out) mouse poo, some unidentified (insect?) matter on the kitchen counters and a table that hasn't been cleaned properly. Every chair in the place was badly stained. I pulled up the dusty blinds to let some badly needed light in only to encounter a grimy window. The next morning I was greeted by incessant pounding on the door when my breakfast arrived even after shouting that I was coming. Bed and pillows were hard. Breakfast was ok. Stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2018

The staff are beautiful ,no complaints ,the restaurant meals are first class,i would go there to eat even if I wasn't staying there . The room whilst catering for most items, is tired and looks like an ex 5 star heading for a 3 star soon,the beds are from around the time the wheel was invented, being in the bedding industry I can state this with experience, the breakfast menu is not understandable and a pen would have been handy.
The restaurant waitress ,doing reception duties whilst serving meals and drinks did a first class job.
I wouldn't stay there again with the amount of places to choose from and its too far to walk to town.
Congrats again to the Chef who made up for the motels shortcomings.

Stayed: May 2018