“Visit here when you need a break from the sun” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tabatinga Entertainment Centre & Cafe

Tabatinga Entertainment Centre & Cafe
More attraction details
Owner description: Tabatinga Family Fun Centre - Coffs Harbour is a multi-award winning indoor entertainment venue with attractions suitable for all ages, from toddlers to grandparents. Facilities include a toddler play area, large climbing structure, glow-in-the-dark mini-golf and a balladium ball blasting arena. Full cafe facilities are also available. Air-conditioned and free wi-fi.
Maui, Hawaii
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Visit here when you need a break from the sun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

Very clean, well maintained and friendly staff. My 14 month who loves to climb was in heaven here, and it was relatively safe for him to roam free. The three year old had a blast too, and it is definitely suitable for older kids as well.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank teasyns
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Coffs Harbour, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Value For Money for the whole family!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2011

Wow!!! was my children's reactions as we walked into Tabatinga Entertainment Centre. We went on a weekday not in school holidays and were pleasantly surprised that they offered a FREE playgroup mon-fri with craft for the kids to make and take home, singing and dancing with bubbles and free face painting and tattoos. The Kids had a ball playing in the jungle gym and mini golf while we enjoyed one of the Best Coffee's I have had, also the menu and variety of food choices was outstanding with something for everyone and not just your typical deep fried choices. Also the cleanliest of a children play centre was outstanding compared to others we have visited, we will def be returning lots more in the future.

Visited July 2011
3 Thank Sarah H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“If the kids are happy, I'm happy...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2011

I wish there was a center like this in Yamba. We always make trips to Coffs for the kids to play. I like the coffee and the kids like the hours of fun... I definitely recommend it.

3 Thank Gladsita
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing for kids of all ages we will be returning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2011

Great place to stop on our trip from Sydney to gold coast with 3 little boys with lots of energy sitting in the car is tough so we stopped at tabatinga had some great food n the kids played mini golf n the jungle gym n balldum which they loved it was good for our 1 year old as well with a section for him the play in without getting knocked over n my husband n I sat n had coffee will be returning there on the way home thats for sure highly recommend having a look I think we will make that a stopping point everytime from now on thanks to the staff they are very nice people we will be back

2 Thank Sammykm
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ITS A JUNGLE IN THERE! FANTASTIC!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2011

AMAZING. I have a 4year old son, who can’t stop saying ''ta-ba-tin-gaaaaaa'' at first i had no idea what to expect, and then i went inside and it was a jungle in there!
the staff are so friendly, welcoming and I’ve can say I have never been treated as the king of the jungle like that before in any workplace.
A special mention goes out to Renee, she made our visit a memorable one. Jack loved the tattoo, we tried to get him to have a bath when we got home, but he refused as the Tabatinga tattoo would fade away. We will definitely be bringing the rest of the family next time we pass through Coffs Harbour. Fabulous barista skills and cheap food!
Love it.