We have just stayed at this hotel and loved it. The hotel is is a great position for Canberra sightseeing, a short walk from the town centre. Our room had lake views. The room had just been renovated and had everything we needed. A couple of finishing touches needed in the bathroom , the tap was lose and a more thorough clean needed.
The Breakfast was really nice and the staff super efficient especially the gentleman who was in charge he had his eyes on everything, food was constantly re-filled.
We dined in the resteraunt it is an Italian Steakhouse and we really enjoyed our meal.
Reception staff were really helpful they extended our stay without any fuss when our car broke down.
There is secure parking but this is limited, if the hotel was full there may be a problem getting a space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- QT Canberra sits within the iconic Lakeside hotel that has been the scene of many a handshake deal and long lunch. In the great tradition of Australian politics we do business with a wink and a nod and know that after a gruelling day of question time (from the kids or the leader of the opposition) you need a place to put your feet up an a soft bed to fall into. Our 205 guest suites are kitted out with designer decor and all the business savvy mod cons we know you need to get the job done. Expect a seamless technology offering and a team geared to assist you with any left-field requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your QT Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Lakeside Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Rydges Lakeside Hotel Canberra
- Canberra Rydges Lakeside Hotel