Adina Serviced Apartments Canberra Dickson
Hyatt Hotel Canberra(Canberra)
US$ 204
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Kurrajong Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
US$ 132
US$ 129
Burbury Hotel
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 100
CrownePlaza.com
East Hotel(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
US$ 155
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Avenue Hotel Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
US$ 145
  • Restaurant
Pavilion on Northbourne(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 93
Travelocity
Hotel Realm(Canberra)(Great Value!)
1,843 results
All reviewsaria hotelsmall cafesister hotel next doorone bedroom apartmentatrium restaurantfree parkingrain showersmall balconynorthbourne avequiet locationcar parkcity centreroom servicemodern hotelcomfortable bedwashing machine and dryerspa suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2012

We made a stopover in Canberra on the way up from Melbourne and i’m really glad we did. This hotel was so comfortable and the apartment had everything you need to feel at home after a long day on the road. I’d recommend this hotel and i’d stay here again. Its a 5-10 min drive to most things in Canberra, not a bad location at all. Did not try the restaurant, or much else of the facilities that were located next door in its big sister hotel. For a comfortable room for any amount of time you can’t look past this one.. I thought it was a touch pricey, $220 for a night but considering all other viable options that night in canberra were booked, was glad to get this one. Free parking.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank josh_mh
Reviewed 18 April 2012

So the parking is pretty good here, close to the entry/exit points and lifts. The welcome to the hotel was great, having previously worked in hotels, and as a flight attendant I can spot quality customer service vs poor. The welcome was great and easy to book in. Only down fall with check in is payment... Full room rate plus additional $105.00 on the card ? I didn't quite understand the payment, at check out, I had to remind the other desk agent that I had already paid upon check in so that he didn't charge my card a second time! He then went to a filing cabinet to get those details? It was odd... but fine.

The room itself was great, felt warm and inviting and my little boy loved the space - Studio Room is perfect for a small family. All of the kitchen utensils and cutlery/bowls were quite modern which was nice! TV and little couch, plus dining area.. I was very impressed with all of these features in a "Studio" room. The room was also fitted with a washing machine and dryer which was great for my little boy and I, as you know kids get dirty very easily.

All in all, I loved this place and will go back there again when I return to Canberra

Room Tip: Room 507 is a disabled bathroom, which worked out well for my 2 year old son... I could bring the shower head down to his height quite easily
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2012

This hotel is quite new. Rooms are very modern and clean and quite luxurious.

We had a 2 bedroom apartment, which is made up of the Aria Room and a One Bed Apartment. If I didn't have the kids with me, I'd choose the One Bed Apartment over the Aria Room due to size and inclusion of kitchenette, however, Aria room is better than most standard hotel rooms.

Beds aren't hard. King Sized bed was great.

Bathrooms very modern, clean and use good quality bathroomware.

Kitchenette was very modern. Kettles are stainless steel instead of plastic, ironing boards are solid.

The rooms are nice, bright and spacious and very clean.

Used good tissues instead of sandpaper type, etc - There is attention to detail

Would definitely recommend and would definitely go again.

I have stayed at Mantra on Northbourne (awful-don't go), Quality Suites on Northbourne (hard beds, poor heating, not clean) and also Novotel (which is quite nice but can be expensive), having found Aria, this will be the preferred hotel that I'd book in future.

Cost was lower than all the above, but rooms far exceeded all of the above

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Mark C
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Our experiences with Canberra hotels has not been good in the past. Most were equipped to handle tours and offered tiny rooms. The Aria, a fairly new hotel, is one quiet street away from the busy Northbourne Avenue. We had booked a very reasonable price on a deluxe room and when we arrived had been upgraded to a very spacious suite. It was a super clean room, simply yet beautifully decorated. Parking was FREE and the staff were helpful and friendly. It was just a short walk across the parking lot to their other property, the Pavilion Hotel, for drinks in a very tropical, Atrium Bar. We woke well rested and had a wonderful stay in a hotel we will surely return to on our next Canberra visit.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rontrips
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Lovely 2 night stay - quiet, good in-room amenities and very new and clean. My husband and I were very surprised how much space was in our 1 bedroom suite, furnished with full kitchen appliances and a washing machine, plus a sizable balcony that can fit a table and chairs for 4. Our room was on Level 1, so we had to face a parking lot, but it was a weekend, so no privacy issues there. Secure gated garage entry was good. Check out is at 10am, but they extended it till 11am free of charge. Enjoyable stay overall.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple