All reviews boka bay recommend this hotel rooms are spacious lunch or dinner hotel is fantastic nice beach private beach tasty food coming back next year animation team visit kotor sea view hotel is located salad cetinje montenegro climate
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I've spent five astonishing days in Bijela during the May vacations in Montenegro. Not my first time there, yet it managed to positively suprise me again. Bijela is altogether a splendid little place. They improved the cuisine, and I see the staff is also being improved. If you ask me, May is the best time for visit, because the weather is superb. There is no such strong humidity as in summer, and the vegetation of this place makes it look like a wonderfull botanical garden. My strong suggestion to anyone looking for his own afordable paradise!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank danka_milicevic
Vladimir P, Owner at Hotel Delfin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Danka,

Thank you for your comment. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service, as we are constantly trying to improve. We hope to see you again !

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Great location, nice place with easy access to other cities if you want to discover. Beach in front of the hotel. Polite and helpfull staff. Huge variety of food. Clean and comfort rooms.
Warm recommendations to everyone!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Tamara,

Thank you for your comment. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We hope to see you again !

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We have spent holidays in hotel Delfin. Calm, friendly and always smiling staff, great food. Privatw beach, and we had perfect weather conditions. Special thanks to Zeljko for his wonderfull cocktails. Recharged our batteries and will come back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Radomir M

Dear Radomir,

It was our pleasure to have you in our hotel.

We certainly hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Room was clean and comfort, location of the hotel excellent, meal plan sooo good :)
Superb service! I am traveling a lot but have never experienced such care of every detail and desire to make the guest happy. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

Room Tip: Don't miss meal :)
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Zoran,

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my 4 days long stay at this hotel and would recommend it to all of those who are thinking about visiting Montenegro. Its location is very well suited for those of you who want to spend your time in Montenegro exploring the beautiful Boka bay and for those who aren't so sightseeing oriented I can only recommend booking a room with a sea view and enjoy it. The hotel provides tours to the must see places in Montenegro so it's all set up for you.Rooms are spacious, modern and well enough equipped. The staff is welcoming and gracious. You won't regret it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Nenad,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you were satisfied with our service and we will keep improving.

All the best,