“Excellent taste and customer service”
Review of Love A Slice

Love A Slice
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Beckenham
Dining options: After-hours
Description: It is well known that the best part of any meal is DESSERT and this is what we do at Love A Slice: desserts. Situated on Beckenham high street, we are a family run business, which saw its birth on the 12th of December 2011 and has been trading since successfully. We are a Cheesecake specialist with over 84 different varieties of cheesecake, Fudge cake, Cupcakes and Cream Cakes, with a display of 30 varying on weekly basis, each of them equally sumptuous, creamy and mouth-watering.Be it summer or winter, a milkshake always goes down very well! We serve a superb range of milkshakes from your favourite chocolate bars, Snickers, Kinder Buenos, Bounty and many more…and yes you heard it right, milkshakes made from chocolate bars!!! Alongside milkshakes, we serve Coffee Republic, soft drinks and soft cone ice cream. Talking of ice cream; have you ever tried cheesecake and ice cream? Do ask our experts of our great combinations for an exceptional burst of flavours… Please feel free to come along and enjoy any of the above in the comfort of our seating area. We have free Wi-Fi and Free-view Channels to your choice. We guarantee a cosy and friendly atmosphere, just the ideal place to suite every taste.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I ordered a milkshake from beckenham and it tasted amazing! Driver split my milkshake and as soon as I told them they offered me a new milkshake! They even sent another one in large with cream and some chocolate goodies. They really care about their customers and quality of the desserts! Thank you :)

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (111)

Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

I have been going here for years and cannot fault the waffles and milkshakes which are fantastic but where they really really let down is the cake and cheesecake slice sizes (tiny) and the wait times for delivery(at least an hour and almost always late)! I rarely get a slice of cake/cheesecake but as I fancied a New York cheesecake today I decided just to go for it... the slice was barely half the height of it's container and was maybe just half the width, and then it didn't even taste that great, I've had better from the supermarket. For £4.99 I was incredibly disappointed. I have seen a lot of others reviews about tiny cake and cheesecake slices, because of that, I would avoid buying a name sake slice and choose a waffle of milkshake, which is way better value for money!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 16 November 2020

Tried it and enjoyed the cakes!
We live locally and the shop is always packed with customers, after pandemic the doors are open and the owners wear masks so it seems all safety measures are in place.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 28 July 2020

This has become a once yearly treat mainly because of the price. It is so expensive which is a real shame. I love their desserts and the delivery from this place is always on time and presented well. Their savoury food menu is very disappointing. Portions are so small and not worth the money.

Date of visit: August 2019
W8283HVrm, Owner at Love A Slice, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2020

Thank you soooooo much for your kind review we wish we could do something about the price but sadly all our suppliers have increased prices, utilities have gone up in prices and wages have gone up too. How can we sustain our survival if we don't cover our costs.

Reviewed 24 July 2020

Well - where can I start.
Staff not particularly welcoming.
Staff do not know what Customer service is.
Extremely overpriced. £5 for nothing special milkshake
Not to mention £8 for some ice cream with some sauce.
Its really not worth paying £6 for a piece of cheesecake from the cash n carry!

Date of visit: July 2020