See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2016

A fabulous place to stay.
Older type Motel but has absolutely everything you want or need and more!
Well priced and close eateries, shops and buses.
We had two units side by side for five of us and it worked very well.
Lots of plates and cutlery for all. Fully functioning kitchens. Dining facilities and the most comfortable couches I have ever sat on in a Motel. For the short time we were actually in the units we all felt very spoilt especially at the cost of it.
Would we go back again - Most definitely
Would we share the venue with others - Absolutely.

Room Tip: We had the two units upstairs at the back of the facility and they were great. Very quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank reedwolken
Reviewed 18 May 2016

We stayed here on the Saturday before Mothers Day as my daughter is at uni.
Room 12 we stayed in was clean , the beds were comfy. Perfect for our family of four .
Would recommend to all to stay here , the rates are very good . it is not super modern but I think cleanliness is more important

Room Tip: Room 12 if you have a family
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Only place available within our price range at short notice so booked for 3 adults. Outside not very promising but pleasantly surprised by how clean our unit was. A couple of things needed fixing: bathroom cupboard & crooked light switch but for the price we paid easy to overlook those things. Shower had very good water pressure and we all found our beds comfortable. Unit sleeps 5 but would be a tight squeeze with 5 people & luggage. Handy to Newmarket shops - 5 mins drive & CBD about 15 min drive. Good for overnight stay. Bonus is free parking. Fresh flowers in room and decent size milk carton in fridge.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Awa T
Reviewed 12 February 2016

The room I stayed in was fairly dated but it did the job (with my 2 adult sons in tow). Very clean amenities Your host Francis goes out of his way to make sure your needs are met. We had to visit Doctors so the location was brilliant and not too far from the airport. We stayed on the 2nd floor in a family suite which had everything you could need but for this rural kid, the road noise was a bit of an issue (but in fairness to the Motel I am not used to Auckland Traffic). As other reviewers state, a great find - a diamond in the rough - it ain't glam, but it does the job and a bit more. So thank you.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

We booked a room for 4 at the last minute and we were absolutely blown away. The price was very affordable. Francis was extremely helpful, and was very happy to host our stay. He stayed back at the office past closing time to welcome us and check us in, and we had a great chat. The room was stunning, and has everything we needed. From all cutlery, dishes, glasses, to heated blankets, tv with a great selection of channels, and very clean towels and linen. It was very spacious, quiet, and I simply could not fault anything. In the morning, I felt quite sick, and I was taken away by the fact that Francis was kind enough to talk to me and helped to nurse me back so that we could enjoy the rest of our day, and it worked. It was very quiet and private there, but it felt like we were taken care of as if we were family. Ten out of ten. This place is one we were extremely lucky to find, and you will love the room, but especially the host. Thank you for everything Francis!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family