All reviewshashalexandra parkroom was cleanacross the roadenjoyed our stayclose to bus stopsbedroom apartmentexcellent place to staysingle bedstayed one nightlocation is greatcornwall parkshort staykitchenmotelaccommodationtv
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night as my mother is in a nearby hospital, and it was excellent. Clean room, everything was there that you need, good TV and superb service from the Manager, even helping me out in getting a taxi for me well after I checked out. Will be back before years end..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Hash2602, Owner at Epsom Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for your very kind review Richard. Hope your mum recovers soon. You enjoy the GC weather and hope to see you soon.
HASH

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night with a group of friends when going to the races. The motel is quite dated but immaculately clean. The owner told us he was in the process of renovating the motel being newly owned. The owner is so friendly and helpful a perfect host. The towels and toiletries were luxurious. Excellent place to stay for functions at Alexandra Park. Thank you for a pleasant stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Just spent 2 nights at this property with my parents. We had a one bedroom suite. My parents had a king bed in their room and it was spacious with cupboard/wardrobe space. The pro was they had their own tv which meant they could lay in bed and watch telly. The bathroom and kitchen was sufficient. I liked that there were table and chairs by the kitchen. I had the single bed in the lounge. It perhaps was a bit too bouncy or unstable since it was on wheels I felt like I could fall out of bed at any time. But it didn't have a negative impact with my stay. The lounge was roomy enough for us 3 as there was enough seating. Just the recliner chair looked a bit used as it was showing signs of wear and tear. Other than that we liked the fact it was close to where we needed to go and it was close to shops/eateries. My parents checked in and mentioned the motel owner was super helpful and friendly and was very informative about the surroundings. We liked it had Sky and that it was warm. We would return again if it's at a reasonable rate.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Hash2602, Owner at Epsom Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Hello Prinzess. Thank you very much for your very generous review. We are planning on a major refurbishment and will be improving an all aspects of our rooms and property.
HASH

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Travelled from the Far North for the All blacks v Lions test. Arrived earlier then anticipated just to make sure we were at the right place (11am). We were in luck our room was ready and the owner (Hash)let us into our room. Very friendly and accommodating host. Made us feel at home and remembered our names as well as other guests names. Room was very clean and kitchen had everything we needed. It's not the Hyatt but if your looking for something affordable, clean, tidy, service with a smile, close to CBD then this is the place. It made such an impression on hubby and myself that we have booked in again next weekend on our way back from Tauranga.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Hash2602, Owner at Epsom Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Hello Angelene. Thank you guys for choosing to stay with us for the Lions Test and also for your very kind review. Have a good time in Tauranga and see you on Friday.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We phoned the Motel direct for accommodation for 1 night. Super friendly service on the phone and in person when we arrived. The room, kitchen area and bathroom was clean and tidy. The bed was marginal (bit too soft for our liking). The heatpump worked well. There was no road noise. Recommended :-)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Hash2602, Owner at Epsom Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thank you for your review.