“Excellent place for a family.”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of casa manu

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Karen H
Paris, France
“Excellent place for a family.”
Reviewed 7 October 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I was here with my family & could not believe how amazing this place was the pictures don't do justice to the actual apartment. The only problem we had was that at the time of my stay the washing machine was not working, but they did provide us with a phone number to contact if we did need to wash. The 3 rooms were very spacious well accommodated. It was my first time in a letting and I was absolutely pleased. Train station is 2-3blocks it feels a little longer when your going up the hill but they have many little markets to buy groceries around there if you want to save some more money on breakfast and dinner. I did this with my family and it worked out great.You also have to keep in mind that this apartment is a little retired from the main attractions from Rome I would say 15 mins away from fonte di trevi around 30 mins from the colosseum( in train)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing