“TI Gelato”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Casinalbo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2017

My wife calls this gelateria TI (terminal illness) gelato because if she ever gets terminal, she wants to be wheeled here and spend her last few weeks gorging in complete bliss. We now live overseas but we come back here every time we visit Italy. Order any of the creams and/or chocolaty flavours for unrivaled ice cream; if you just had an Emilian pig banquet, their lemon sorbet is a great palate cleanser. Don't be put off by the queue: they serve fast and have a numbered crowd management system.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Magnificent taste which I never met in other cities of Italy, no matter how big they are. It's a particular place. However a bit expensive, what is not surprising, cause they know perfectly that they are the best. I only hope that it won't affect on the quality.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Great selection, with lots of choice between classic milk based flavors, fruit based and granite style icecream. Bit of the beaten path but very doable from the A1 as a detour. Worth it.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Wonderful selection of great tasting icecreams.
I have never before visited an icecream place with queuing numbers. And, we are not talking about a tourist attraction, but a sleepy village far away from tourists.
My local friends told that there are people driving dozens of kilometers to buy the icecream in this place.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Simply the best ice cream you've ever had! Anywhere. Anytime. No Kidding.. I always take visitors to this little jewel in the town next door and thay always ask to go back before they leave.