“Relax and fun”
other travellers have booked this property
Garden
Garden
BedRoom1
BedRoom2
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

flaviovec...
Rome, Italy
“Relax and fun”
Reviewed 2 June 2015 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

I've been there just for a few days but I found that place really nice.
Clean, it had all the services I needed, nice garden and flowers. It really seemed the place to spend my holiday!
Quiet area, close to many famous beaches (some are just a few minutes driving) and very easy to get to clubs at night.
I enjoyed my stay with some friends, visited many places around and met many nice people.
If some day I had go to San Teodoro again, I would book the same place for sure.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing