This place is within the jungles. The staff are very cooperative and nice. Don;t expect very exotic food here but the staff takes extra care for special request especially for young kids. The property is excellent with animals (mostly deers) roaming around. Lot of birds and squirrels roaming around. They have two safaris all inclusive but don't expect to see many animals. There are many deers which is a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The inimitable rush of untamed terrain - gorges, valleys, forests and swirling, swollen and frothing white water: that's what the Kali Adventure Camp at Dandeli is about. A sprawling bungalow on the banks of the majestic Kali River, this wilderness camp is all about making a connection with nature. Take a walk down the wild side and discover just how invigorating it can be. Discover the sheer adrenalin rush of being alive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your K Gudi Wilderness Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- k Gudi Wilderness Camp Hotel Yelandur
- K Gudi Wilderness Camp Karnataka/Yelandur, India