eDreams
Priceline
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews place to stay clean rooms comfortable stay two days nice staff amazing service lodge mr hospitality customers host market booking team handling
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2021

I had visited yuvraj lodge osmanabad for 2 days though booked for a day. Hospitality is very good. Everything is available nearby and market is very close by. Infact after booking management called me to know that I have booked right lodge because many instead booking near tuljapur by mistake they book @ osmanabad. Such was care taken. This is the first experience to me.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Nitin Ajmera, Owner at Hotel - Yuvraj Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2022

Hello Mr. Vallabh Sir,

Greetings from Hotel Yuvraj Lodge, Osmanabad.

We, first of all, thank you for providing a chance to serve you as a guest, at Hotel Yuvraj. We are glad to know that we were successful to reach your expectations. We were honored by your presence. Our staff is highly motivated by your review and boosted by your words of satisfaction. We also thank you for your recommendation to fellow travelers traveling to osmanabad.

We thank you once again and do look forward to welcoming you again and serving you and your family, even more, better.

Reviewed 19 November 2021 via mobile

We were extremely satisfied with the lodging and its beautiful surroundings. Everything exceeded our expectations. Fabulous view. Wonderful accommodations. Very nice staff. Loved it as always..........

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello Mr. Gurav Sir,

Reviewed 10 March 2021

I have stayed in hotel for 2 days. They were so polite in handling. Worthy to stay here with perfect pricing. Best place to stay in Osmanabad. Next time if I'm in osmanabad or nearby , I'll stay in this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Nitin Ajmera, Owner at Hotel - Yuvraj Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2021

Hello Mr. Swaminathan Sir,

Greetings from Hotel Yuvraj Lodge, Osmanabad.

We thank you once again and do look forward to welcoming you again and serve you in, even more better way.

Reviewed 15 November 2019

We stayed in Yuvraj one week. We had an amazing stay there. The service was amazing, always breakfast in our room every morning,cleaned and also they were helpful and willing to suggest things to do in the city or places to eat at night. Lucky, as well as all his employees, were very respectuful and they made me feel at home. I will definitly recommend this familiar logde in Osmanabad. I Hope I have the chance to visit them in the near future.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Victoria Maam,

Greetings from Hotel Yuvraj Lodge, Osmanabad.

We, first of all, thank you for providing a chance to serve you, as guests, at Hotel Yuvraj. We are glad to know that we were successful to reach your expectations. We were honored by your presence. Our staff is highly motivated by your review and boosted by your words of satisfaction. We also thank you for your recommendation to fellow travelers traveling to osmanabad. We are happy to hear a detailed, deep, and even a minor touchpoint was noted by you during your stay.

We are also motivated by your way of humanly leaving and simpleness.

We thank you once again and do look forward to welcoming you again and serve you in, even more, better and eco-friendly way.

Reviewed 26 September 2019

Wow, I just can't say enough about how great my experience was at Yuvraj Lodge! When I arrived in Osmanabad, I really wasn't expecting the level of hospitality and service that I received - it was truly one of my better stays in a hotel in India. The owners - a father and son team - were so incredibly kind, welcoming, and always ready to accommodate my requests. When I let them know that I do not use any plastic, they made sure that all items delivered to my room were not made of single-use plastic. The room itself was spotlessly clean and tidy and was freshened up each day. The breakfast (included in the cost of stay) was delicious and consistent each day - I highly recommend the poha! Lastly, as someone who cares very deeply about traveling in an eco-conscious way however and whenever possible, I really appreciated Lucky's genuine passion and commitment to lightening his business' footprint. The hotel is already powered almost entirely by solar, but I am looking forward to seeing some of the additional (and exciting!) eco-plans taking shape in the future!

It's not often that you come across accommodations that are managed by people who truly care about their guests' experiences and give 110% every day to ensure that their guests are happy, but I can say with confidence that Yuvraj Lodge is one of the very few! If ever I am back in Osmanabad, I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Laukik A, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel - Yuvraj Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2019

Hello Bianca Maam,

Greetings from Hotel Yuvraj Lodge, Osmanabad.

We, first of all, thank you for providing a chance to serve you, as guests, at Hotel Yuvraj. We are glad to know that we were successful to reach your expectations. We were honored by your presence. Our staff is highly motivated by your review and boosted by your words of satisfaction. We also thank you for your recommendation to fellow travelers traveling to osmanabad. We are happy to hear a detailed, deep and minor touchpoint noted by you during your stay.

We are also motivated by your way of humanly leaving and simpleness, we learned a lot of eco-friendly ideas and are motivated to follow the same.

We thank you once again and do look forward to welcoming you again and serve you, even more, better and eco-friendly way.