Lowest prices for your stay
$16
$14
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Travelocity
$16
Hotels.com$16
Agoda.com$14
Priceline$15
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2018

I was there for diving in September 2018, and end up to the Anugerah villas last minutes, the staff gives me a warm welcome and the room was fantastic, super clean with an ocean view and near the pool, I even got back there 2 weeks later, same great room and very clean. Putu, the owner is a great guy and the location is on a hill great location, I will definitely go there when I'm back in Amed

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed for 5 nights and had a great stay. There are two very nice pools, overlooking the ocean which is beautiful. The rooms are big and clean, with nice bathrooms that sometimes even have a bit of hot water :)

All the staff are super friendly and Putu was extremely helpful, picking us up from the harbour and arranging all sorts of things for us.

The only downside is the size of breakfast. It was super tasty but could've been more.

Anyway I would highlt recommend this place!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2018 via mobile

Excellent stay for the price! Especially if you get a room on the 2nd floor. The balcony views are amazing! I spent a reasonable amount of time on the balcony writing and enjoying the view.

Putu and his staff were very accomodating and hospitable! They were always willing to offer transport, trips to temples, beer, and even did a money exchange for me. Great experience with the staff.

The villas are a bit away from Amed center, but it makes it a little more quiet which is nice. It is a close walk to Gusto, which was my favorite restaurant of my entire Bali trip.

Cons: The bathroom left a lot to be desired. There was mold and mildew, and you could tell it hadnt been scrubbed because of the different color of the grout where the shower water hit. The faucets were rusted, and there isn't anywhere to hang towels or bathroom supplies.

Besides that, it was awesome. Great wifi, in-room mini-fridge, AC was in prime working order, and the bed had a mosquito net. I am not sure if the TV worked because I never turned it on.

CANNOT BEAT THE QUALITY OR SERVICE FOR THE PRICE

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2018

Excellent experience. Beach with incredible corral about 5 minutes walk away. Restaurant onsite with great food and service, as well as great restaurants 5 minutes down the hill. Friendly staff. Clean, spacious rooms. Two swimming pools. Can organise fishing and mountain treks (both recommended) from the hotel, as well as scooter hire (the best way to get around).

Very good value for money. But as a heads up, Amed is seriously hot.

Room tip: South side rooms face the beach.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2018

Beautiful and convenient location. The staff were friendly and accommodating. Stayed with a friend and had a great time. Putu helped arrange a number of activities we wanted to do (sea fishing, trekking Mt. Batur).

• Trip type: Travelled with friends