All reviews free shuttle trincity mall shuttle service yogurt free breakfast an overnight stay following morning would definitely stay here again every hour on the hour trinidad wayne proximity midnight taxis hie
Reviewed 8 August 2018

My family and I had to stay a few days in Trinidad and we picked this hotel because it is close to the airport and the shuttle will pick you up at the airport. We had a wonderful stay, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff courteous and accommodating and the shuttle will take you to the mall where you can do some shopping and visit the restaurants. We had a fantastic stay and will definitely be back next visit to Trinidad.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Warren S, Assistant Manager - Hotel Operations at Holiday Inn Express Trincity Trinidad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Kamaria N,

Thank you for choosing us and for your positive comments. We are happy that you and your family had a good time and will consider us for future visits.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

This was a great experience for me as I had had a bad one when this Hotel opened and they stated that they accepted AMEX and when I reached the Hotel I was told the it was not Accepted. I decided to try again but this time I used a VISA card. the experience was great nice bedding, great breakfast and friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Warren S, Assistant Manager - Hotel Operations at Holiday Inn Express Trincity Trinidad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Hello Henry B,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, and also for giving us a second chance. Please note that we do definitely accept AMEX cards now and there are no issues with the cards. Your comments on the breakfast and Staff will be relayed to them.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Stayed for a two week vacation while visiting family. Housekeeping, front desk and kitchen staff were very polite and pleasant, always willing to help. Breakfast served daily was great and always enough for all guests. Lots of parking, easy access from highway and close to mall and airport. Quiet and comfortable.

Stayed: July 2018
Warren S, Assistant Manager - Hotel Operations at Holiday Inn Express Trincity Trinidad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Hello Andy,

Thank you for your extended stay and your kind words. We have been working on our deliverables and we're glad to hear of your good experience - I will be sure to share with the entire team. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Trinidad.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The hotel was dated compared to the pictures. The sign says Holiday Inn & Suites but there is no on site restaurant. I had to order food and have it delivered. The vending machines (drink) were empty. I was given two water bottles when I arrived for my five day stay. I grabbed water from the water cooler in the gym the rest of the week.
The staff was nice, friendly, professional. The lady that cleaned the rooms did a nice job every day.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018

My husband and I stayed at this hotel a few years ago and thought we would try it again. The hotel shuttle leaves the hotel on the hour and arrives at the airport at 15 minutes past the hour. When you arrive at the airport from your flight you only need to wait at curbside and a marked van with the hotel logo will pick up at 15 minutes past the hour. We arrived at the hotel around noon and were very happy to get our room early. Comfortable beds and pillows that have pillow cases that indicate which pillows are soft or firm. Lots and lots of power outlets but no fridge in the room. There is also a safe in the room. The hotel is in need of some TLC including patching and painting, hallway carpets that are rippled, dining room carpet seams have separated, vending machines that were non-operational etc. Breakfast was included and they serve eggs, veggies, cereal, yogurt, pastries, fruit, coffee and juices etc.There is an ice cube machine on the first floor. The closest place to eat would be at the mall which is 1 km away. The hotel shuttle takes guests to the mall on a regular basis and has a schedule posted near the lobby. You can call for take out food and it will be delivered to the hotel lobby.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple