“Very good Huevos Motuleños!”

Restaurant Las Tinajas
Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in Palenque
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I visited this restaurant because someone recommended.

I asked for the huevos motuleños and as I was starving, I couldn't be happier when I saw my dish arrive! Lots of fried bananas and a big portion of everything, actually I doulcn't finish it...

If i visit again Palenque, this would be my first option for a breakfast!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

The food here was just what we needed upon our arrival here... It isn't the best food I've had, but it certainly was worth the money I paid for it.

If you're in the market for reasonably quick and cheap food, this place won't leave you disappointed.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

The seafood pasta was the best I have ever had including the ones in Italy. The portion was too big to finish up. I recommend to order to share. Definitely value for money.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, decent prices and such great staff. This place has it all! I could almost stay an extra day in Mackenzie just to eat here again. The portions are huge, almost impossible to finish. You can't go wrong at this place

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Noisy - open air right on a busy street. Good service. Food was good but nothing special except for the huge portions. Everything was very salty.