“Seafood dish ”

Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in Palenque
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I had the Mexican shrimp. Shrimp with green pepper, tomato and sauce. It came with rice. The size of the dish was good. I read a lot of comments here about the size, but I think it was good for one person.
I saw some other dishes coming out, they look bigger. So there is more food in meat and chicken orders.
I arrive at 18h30 and it was full, half an hour later it was empty.
The waiter was fast, but it took 30 min to prepare the dish. For me it was good, if you want a fast food, go to other place.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Service was fast and the food we ordered for lunch was all very good with the exception of the hamburger ordered for my 4yo. There were more vegetables in it than beef and therefore was not eaten. Given the cheap price we just paid for it and left it on the plate. Probably not a great place to take a child who it a picky eater.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is right next to our hotel and we've been there twice already. The Mexican cuisine they offer is very good and it's extremely cheap. What's more, I thought for the price that the portions would be small, but they're actually huge. It's definitely worth visiting if you're in Palenque.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

We ate at Las Tinajas twice while visiting Palenque. We were very pleased with the friendly and attentive service, large potions, and good prices.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

They're incredible slow and the food quality is not good. I'm mexican and I can tell you I've been to many restaurants like this one and none of them are as bad as these one.