Park House Hotel & Spa
US$ 533
US$ 304
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Chichester Park Hotel(Chichester)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 84
US$ 127
US$ 123
Premier Inn Petersfield(Petersfield)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
PremierInn.com
US$ 121
Travelodge Chichester Central(Chichester)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
Travelodge
The Nags Head(Chichester)
US$ 115
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsoutdoor poolgolf coursesouth downsfirst classsauna and steam roomsthe main housechanging roomssmall hotelsussex countrysideattention to detailperfect countrylovely touchthis lovely hotelbirthday treatafternoon teaa real treatboth nights
Reviewed 16 April 2018

What a beautiful property - thoroughly enjoyed our weekend, very relaxing, staff very helpful and friendly. The swimming pool was a real bonus - we were the only 2 in the pool ! Many thanks to all for making our weekend so pleasant, we will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 484MrsBun
phhmanager, General Manager at Park House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your relaxing weekend at Park House Hotel & Spa and appreciated the service and fantastic facilities we have to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

My daughter arranged our stay here as a birthday surprise for my 50th on hearing about this the reception staff upgraded us to a cottage in the grounds we were truly spoilt and looked after every member of staff we met were polite courteous and couldn’t do enough for us we had a treatment booked at the spa which was amazing the facilities were excellent so clean and modern a really relaxing experience. We ate dinner in the restaurant and it was perfection delicious fresh and presented beautifully breakfast was equally good the setting of the hotel and its grounds are well looked after and peaceful and the cottage we stayed in was immaculate I felt truly looked after I have stayed in 5 star hotels worldwide and this one is up there in my top 5 I highly recommend a visit.

Room Tip: For a long stay opt for a cottage they are a home from home and a real treat
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah H
phhmanager, General Manager at Park House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the first-class service and facilities we provide and that you highly recommend the Park House Hotel & Spa. It is a great pleasure when our guests have a fantastic experience during their stay and I am very pleased to have met you personally during your birthday surprise. I do hope that considering your proximity to the hotel, that we will see you back here again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This is a beautifully decorated and furnished, English, slightly eclectic country house. Lovely dining room, excellent dinner and breakfast, stylish large swimming pool and jacuzzi, glorious gardens and views. The staff were all really relaxed and helpful. I would really recommend this hotel for a very relaxing break.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Thechickenwoman
phhmanager, General Manager at Park House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We strive to provide the very best quality service from our dedicated staff and excellent facilities for our guests to enjoy. It is always wonderful to receive great feedback that our guests have thoroughly enjoyed their experience with us and I will pass this on to the staff. We look forward to welcoming your back to Park House, especially when all the outdoor facilities are open as we approach the summer season.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Sadly not our best visit, food was fantastic but waiting staff hopeless.
What a shame for such a wonderful place.
Please improve would love to come again but not with that lack of service!
Amuse Bouche appeared to be the same as starter soup which was disappointing , cut backs have also meant no bread and butter served..

Room Tip: Away from the front road can be busy and gravel drive noisy
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Ladylush33
phhmanager, General Manager at Park House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for your review regarding your recent visit. We are terribly sorry that the service on this occasion did not meet your expectations, and as can be seen from our other reviews, this is certainly not the standard to which we aspire and on which the Park House Hotel & Spa prides itself. As I am away for the next few days, I would be grateful if you would please contact our Operations Manager, Stuart Brown, on fandb@parkhousehotel.com or 01730 819000 to discuss your experience further. I apologise that there appears to have been a mix up between the chef's amuse bouche and the soup starter, however, I am glad to hear that you did enjoy the food and the beautiful venue and can assure you that no cut backs have been made in what is offered to our guests.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Our second visit to the hotel. Friendly staff. Lovely big room (deluxe)
Not far from Chichester. Dinner in restaurant very good as is breakfast.
Have use of the spa and as only over night may not have time. Shame.
Highly recommend.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
phhmanager, General Manager at Park House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for your lovely review. It is always fantastic to have guests who have enjoyed their experience at the hotel return for another visit. I will pass on your comments to the staff and our chef. We do hope that you become regular guests and are able to use our fantastic spa and outdoor facilities as we move towards our summer season.