“Super Soup!”
Review of Booths

Booths
Reviewed 26 February 2015

I've visited booths twice over the last month both times enjoying the food and the service. The first time was a busy rainy lunctime where we found a nice comfy spot with a superview to enjoy the tomatoe soup with the fantastic booths bread!! The second time I got a bacon tea cake and my free hot drink and went upstairs to enjoy the atmosphere of the cafe! My scone was soon honenfor desert!! The ladies in the cafe do a fanatic job and couldn't be more accommodating. Cleanliness is top drawer and prices more than reasonable for the quality of food. Will defo be visiting any lunchtime I'm in the area!!

2  Thank DaisyLouis

Reviewed 22 February 2015

the cafe in this supermarket is one up than the rest
thw whole of the top floor in booths is dedicated to a huge cafe and a wonderful cook and book shop , where i found lots of interesting different utensils and cookery books for all my kitchen needs and reasonably priced aswell
the cafe doesnt serve main meals but it does serve a gorgeous soup of the day and plenty of hot snacks and sandwiches which were perfect for my friend and i who visited after a long walk on the park opposite which you can see beautiful views of the park from the huge windows , we sat on the sofas next to the window which were luxurious
we had the best coffee i have ever tasted which were actually free because im a booths card holder , so that was a bonus
staff very efficient even though it was a busy day all tables were clean and clear

2  Thank lilacheva
Reviewed 15 February 2015 via mobile

Only soup and sandwiches . We were a bit disappointed when we found out they didn't do hot meals but we decided to stay. Glad we did. The quality of the soup, sandwich and coffee was top notch. The cheese and ham on the sandwich was not only plentiful but excellent quality . The prices were more than reasonable . The coffee was the best we've had for ages by a country mile. Standard 2 shots in the Americano but only 20p for an extra shot on top. Staff were efficient and friendly and the toilets are state of the art and very clean. Had a look round the shop below too. Fabulous . Well worth the stop off.

2  Thank ang m
Reviewed 21 January 2015

So disappointed, we were looking forward to Booths coming to our village but the cafe is a joke and not for the faint hearted. One coffee machine + one till + a queue of customers = chaos.
Even worse than that - if you want orange juice it is not on sale in the cafe - you have to go downstairs, find it, queue, pay for it and bring it back upstairs. If you want a bacon or sausage sandwich/roll ( a staple for breakfast in my opinion) guess what you have to go downstairs, find it, queue, pay for it and take it back upstairs!. A RIDICULOUS system, if I go to a cafe I want everything that I want in one place at one time and handed to me in a timely fashion. At 9.10am one Saturday morning (cafe opens at 8am and presumably a busy day) there was no bread for toast, so we gave up. However, when we went downstairs to see where the orange juice stall and the hot food counter were, there was juice but no hot food available. Booths has a reputation better than this but they ignore customer concerns and comments. We won't be frequenting here again. There are better cafe's and in the village only 1 minutes walk from Booths that deliver better food at one time in one place.

9  Thank Lucyjazzylegs