Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Algotels
1,004 results
All reviews wedding reception lovely hotel recommend this hotel visiting glasgow from start to finish breakfast was excellent fish and chips couldn't do enough high standard food was lovely overnight stay great night evening meal ross function occasion
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2022

Nice rooms but really noisy nightclub / wedding downstairs. Not recommended if you plan on sleeping (main point of a hotel IMHO) I wish they had mentioned this noise issue when booking. not recommended

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 30 August 2022 via mobile

Had bought a deal for dinner B&B to go with my mum as a birthday treat. I can’t fault the place! The room was slightly dated but it was immaculately clean and the bed was very very comfy. We had a 3 course dinner which was delicious. They had great gluten free options as well. We were informed we would have a little wait due to staffing issues but I can honestly say we didn’t wait any length of time and the quality of food was still great. We had a bottle of bubbly in the room which was a nice bottle of Prosecco. Breakfast was equally as great in the morning and again had plenty of options. There was a wedding on the same time as our stay so the place was really busy but it wasn’t overall noisy.

I would definitely return and recommend this place to other people

Room tip: Great parking facilities. Gluten free options are great.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2022 via mobile

I had prepaid two nights at this hotel with Buy-a-Gift vouchers back in May as we had tickets to see Coldplay at Hampden Park on 24th August. When I got the booking confirmation I realised I had booked 25th and 26th by mistake. I phoned the hotel and changed it. A week before the concert I phoned the hotel but we were still booked in for the original dates and they were full on 24th. I managed to find an alternative for the 24th, but as we had to be back early on 27th decided to stay just one night instead. When we checked in, the hotel staff were brilliant. They gave us the honeymoon suite, said we could check out any time the next day and threw in breakfast for free. They couldn't have been more helpful. We really enjoyed our short stay, the room was superb and the hotel is very well placed for trips into Glasgow with Stepps railway station just a short walk away. Highly recommended.

Room tip: Situated on the Eastern edge of Glasgow but plenty of parking and excellent public transport links into the city. May be busy at times with weddings and other events.
Reviewed 28 August 2022 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our break at this hotel. Friendly staff, great service and even better food especially gluten free options. Prosecco in the room was lovely. Rooms are spacious with everything you could need. Even with a big wedding on we weren’t disturbed at all.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

Fantastic hotel. The friendliest staff ever; welcoming, polite, helpful and funny too! Shout out to Vicky on reception and Mark behind the bar. Food very good as well. Room luxurious. Will definitely be back and I highly recommend to anyone.