Me and my family stayed here for two nights.
Positive points were
- clean and spacious hotelrooms with comfortable beds and robes
- very friendly and attentive staff
-lovely location on amazing peacefull beach
- the 2 infinity pools were very clean as well
- breakfast was superb, with two staffmembers preparing eggs and waffles, a wide variety of foods
-diner was outstanding, the buffet which we attended twice, included differrent sea foods, pasta corner, kottu corner, different foods grilled in front of you
- the towels in the bathroom, and near the swimming pools sometimes had what looked like some old stains that did no go out with washing, also they looked old and a bit worn out, and in the room we were not provided with clean towels everyday
- the bathroom area near the pool was not really clean
Overall my stay was really lovely mainly due to the staff, food and amazing beach!
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included