Angsoka Hotel
Grand Court Hotel(Teluk Intan)
US$ 35
Merge Summit Hotel(Teluk Intan)
US$ 22
Chin Yee Hotel(Teluk Intan)
US$ 29
Yew Boutique Hotel(Teluk Intan)
Stephanie Hotel(Teluk Intan)
Hotel Lagenda(Teluk Intan)
TripAdvisor
K Boutique Hotel(Teluk Intan)
TripAdvisor
TNT Novelty House(Teluk Intan)
  • Free Internet
Lavender Hotel(Teluk Intan)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a night, booked thru Booking.com..i arrived a little late but d receptionist r very inviting...they help you with the directions n tourists spots.....room is clean n proper...there is a tv but no remote control...had to use a stick to open n view d channel....towels r clean.....decent space inside d room...only one power supply n its not nearby d bed...so had to charge my phone at d tv table...no breakfast provided..clean filtered water is at 1st floor....giant n mcd is within walkin distance...there are few chinese restaurants n mamak stalls nearby.....overall im satisfied...but there is room for improvement

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2016

forget my room number, stayed here twice, front desk is very helpful, but the room quit smelly (i think it come from the carpet). room is very near to other room and u can hear other people talking and laughing outside. don't have any breakfast but very near to giant and teluk intan city center. for me it just an average place to stay and don't expect like a star hotel. it just a good place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2014

generally i'm usually okay with very basic accomadations including hostels and dorms or even staying with strangers as long as it is moderately clean. but angsoka is a little bit disappointing. i booked a triple room through agoda. At first they accidentally gave me a double room. but they did apologize and gave me my triple room later. the room wasnt really ready. the cleaners just came out. there was no toilet paper, the toilet was really wet and there was a fly flying around. i think the room was sprayed with air freshener because it smelled nice. i went to the reception to get toilet paper and spoons. there wasnt any spoon in the room. there was no coffee but there is a water boiler. there is a water dispenser outside near the conference room so we need not boil our own water. the location is convenient and easily seen from the main road jalan cangkat jong and giant supermarket is just next to the hotel. it is a bit below expectation for rm98. Was expecting it to be cleaner. Staff was all friendly though. they patiently taught me how to get to the tourist spot. i think they are all locals and not foreign workers because they spoke the same type of malay language as i do. It was quite noisy when we arrived because our room was facing the pool and there were lotsa kids at the kiddies pool.it was noisy. at the reception, there's a sign that says rm28 for 2hours. we all can guess what's that for probably.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank yeewean
Reviewed 19 September 2014 via mobile

The worst hotel I have ever stayed. I called before I came. Was informed that I did not need to make a booking, just walk in. When I reached there was no room for me. The receptionist intro another type of room to me. After checked in for few hours, I decided to upgrade the room. Came to my surprise, I wasn't allowed to do so. The receptionist wasn't friendly and yet with fierce face.

• Stayed: September 2014
3  Thank Lim V
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I had seen this hotel when I was google-ing hotel to stay in Teluk Intan, for me, the price is too high for this kind of hotel, but when I arrived in Teluk Intan at 1 am, I don't see other hotel than Angsoka, so, husband and I no choice then to stay here.

Paid for RM98 per night with smelly room (comes from carpet, I guess), wires everywhere, room a bit dated but since it was just for rest purpose, we think it's okay. Luckily they have hot water and ironing side outside. The swimming pool very noisy with kids in the morning until we went for checked out.

Overall, okay but should try Grand Court after this.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple