“Convenient & relaxing”

Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018

A great place for breakfast and dinner when you do not want to step outside. It's a big place with indoor as well as outdoor heated sitting. Menu was decent. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I was hiking for a few hours in the campground, so I stopped here for some real food, as my snacks were no longer hitting the spot. I don't know if it was because I was the only one there, but I had one of the nicest waiters ever. The food was good too. I got the smoked salmon. I think the quality and portion size was reasonable for the price, especially for a place like this in the middle of nowhere.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Called in for drinks. Asked to use the Wi Fi (as there is poor data in the area) even though we had made purchases we were expected to pay extra to use the Wi Fi. The mocha and coffee were also served in ‘paper’ cups which were non reusable and therefore very bad for the environment. Not a great experience overall.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We had breakfast 2 times in the restaurant, and the food was excellent as was the service. Ashley did a wonderful job, she was very attentive. The food was reasonably priced and the portions large.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Lovely breakfasts but evening meals aren't so great. PM Menu was simple / limited to a few choices. I didn't feel like it was anything special.

Been to Big Sur Lodge Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK