US$ 287
US$ 243
US$ 274
US$ 199
  • Breakfast included
Now Jade Riviera Cancun(Puerto Morelos)
US$ 255
US$ 218
  • Breakfast included
US$ 483
US$ 160
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 182/night.

US$ 585
US$ 305
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 468/night.

US$ 478
US$ 450
Priceline
Grand Residences Riviera Cancun(Puerto Morelos)
US$ 484
US$ 294
Bookit.com
Hotel Arrecifes Suites(Puerto Morelos)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
5,095 results
All reviewsdiamond clubdorado restaurantchampagne partytex mexadults only sectionhunter steakhousesports barocean viewroyalton riviera cancungourmet marchehunters steak housedouble showerzen restaurantrooftop jacuzzibutler serviceroom keyel dorado
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Room was clean and perfect. Bed was the best resort bed we have ever slept on. it is exactly the Kingsdown Passions series that Sleep Country sells. Buffet was world class. Italian restaurant was top notch and researching when and how to book dinner times was key. this is a big resort with 3000 plus people so when dinner time comes, prime time is busy. Do not get sucked into a morning tour with breakfast as it all ends with a 90,000 plus time share pitch. Expected it , avoided it and watched it waste quite a few couples mornings. We had a great time. reserved prime pool side loungers at 7am every morning and we had the best hang out every day.Staff was very friendly and very professional. Nicest overall vacation spot in a half a dozen trips down south to a variety of 5 stars. Make the Saturday night Lobster and Steak on the beach. Best margarita is at beach bar with swing.

Room Tip: Full Ocean view is the best. Swim up pool side rooms are nice. Most action is in middle section of hotel complex so rooms at end are a plus.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
7  Thank robert w
Jorge F, Director General at Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Dear robert w
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.
We are glad to learn how much you have enjoyed your stay at Hideaway at Royalton and that our facilities and service were up to your expectations. Your comments are extremely important to us, as they motivate us to continue to improve our services.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

This is a wonderful resort, for all the reasons previous reviews have mentioned. Having visited for a second time in 3 months, I believe I have a better perspective now. The first visit, we were Diamond Club with a Butler and I believe that made the trip better. However, the first trip I visited with a female friend and this time with a male friend (I am also male). I was definitely treated better on the first trip. But I'm used to that, especially outside the states, and don't really care too much.

The Hideaway section is much more fun than the Royalton. So if you have the option, choose Hideaway! The pool parties, chocolate party, etc. are just great! Met some great people while we were there! Our room overlooked the mangroves/ocean and I LOVED this view!!! It was so peaceful and quiet compared to the pool side.

Dorado was great for breakfast and much nicer than going to the buffet. The smoothies are amazing! I did not enjoy my lunch at Dorado. Service was ALWAYS great at Dorado.

Second night we went to the Steakhouse. I cannot even explain how bad the service was. Other couples were complaining, though we didn't. After 2 bites of my steak and dying for something to drink...we just got up and walked out. I can't eat steak with nothing to drink and our server refused to bring us anything. This really sucked.

The buffet is awesome. Room service is not awful.

Zen is AWESOME and where we ate most nights! The food was incredible and the service was too! One night I ordered a dirty martini with Bombay Saphire and they kept bringing it to me made with something else - the taste is unmistakable. Well, after the third attempt our server said he would go make it himself...and he brought me back a perfect dirty martini! THIS is good service!

I really love this resort. The only thing that would keep me from going back is the ocean. The beach is great and they keep it nice and clean. Never had trouble getting an umbrella, of course I did tip - but who wouldn't? These guys are out working hard, serving us in the hot sun...they deserve it! But the water is brown. When I go to the beach, I spend 99% of my time in the ocean and it's just not that enjoyable here. If you love spending time in the ocean, I would suggest going elsewhere. If you're a pool person, don't go anywhere else!

We did some excursions this trip and they were AWESOME! We hired a private driver from USA Transfers. In fact, I always use them and they are the BEST! USE THEM FOR ALL YOUR TRANSPORTATION!!! To-and from the resort/airport, excursions, etc. Always friendly, promt and very reasonably priced! We went to Tulum and LOVED it! The ruins may not be the best, but the ocean there is BEAUTIFUL! BLUE! and we loved swimming and hanging on the beach after exploring the ruins. Then we went to Rio Secreto. This was very cool and well worth the visit.

Will I go back? Probably...but my next trip will be somewhere with clear blue seas!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Brett K

Dear Brett K
First and foremost allow me to thank you for your preference in Hideaway at Royalton and allowing us the honor of welcoming you; our Chefs are in a continuous research to provide our guests with the ultimate culinary experience and it is a pleasure to know they accomplish this during your stay. I am delighted to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us highlighted by our service. Thank you for sharing your experience with us
We all at Hideaway look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Food was great, service was great, bed was a dream, Damian was an amazing waiter, beach was nice, lots of variety at a la cartes, need more umbrellas, place was full at one point but it did not seem like it.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank davidrO8297VG

Dear davidrO8297VG
Your comments are extremely important to us; thank you for your posting on Trip Advisor following your stay at Hideaway at Royalton. We are glad to know that we were able to provide the relaxing holiday you were looking forward to have.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Resort was amazing, and staff was super friendly! The food was delicious, I would definitely recommend this resort. Everything was clean and the rooms were beautiful. I will definitely be making a trip back in the future.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank 697amberl

Dear 697amberl
Thank you for choosing Hideaway at Royalton.
We are delighted to know we were able to make of this getaway a once in a lifetime experience. I look forward to welcome you once more to our Resort and continue to create memories together.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

This is a beautiful resort with plenty to do. Hideaway section with Diamond Club upgrade is worth the extra money. During the day, pool is a little noise but fun. Caesar and Jorge , beach concierges, we're awesome. Not only did they bring towels, drinks they always had a smile. They will make reservations if you request it and they were always checking to see if you needed anything. Tons of restaurants and bars with entertainment happiness all over the resort. Great place to relax and enjoy great service.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Jessica D

Dear Jessica D
We heartily appreciate your taking the time to write a review on our resort Hideaway at Royalton.
We'll extend your compliments to our staff and most particularly, to your beach concierges.
Hoping to receive you again at Hideaway at Royalton.